Prestige Item
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Reviews

June 17, 2020

Feels great!

This cream was a nice surprise. It feels good when you apply it and is not greasy. It is especially good for drier skin and is very effective with what it is designed to do. The jar is cute and easy to carry around when traveling. Highly recommend this cream.

May 13, 2020

Good night cream!

This night face cream has a very rich texture and creamy consistency. It is highly scented and smells of citrus. It absorbs into the skin nicely. However, I am unable to tell if it made a difference to my skin because I don't see any visible change after using for several weeks.

January 10, 2020
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Evening cream & mask.

Orginis high potency night-a-mins 💡💭 I have a combination of sensitive skin with an oily t-zone, my cheeks tend to suffer from areas off dry skin , & this is where I often tend to the odd spot break out.
    This night cream has been my absolute saviour!🏆while you sleep this will slough away any dry, dead layers.🥽 The  formula has a silky balm cream texture with a devine citrus orange scent, that absorbs into the skin quickly, leaving your skin glowing feeling hydrated & smooth, without any oily greasy residue. I have noticed after using this for a number of months, it has helped calm my breakouts and my skin feels & looks visibly more bright, plumped and nourished 🙇‍♀️You only need to apply a small layer, a little goes a long way. 🏆👏

September 16, 2019

best night cream

i love this cream! i have found its been helping with my acne scarring a lot! i find its all getting smaller while not making my skin break out, i got it as a sample and i have got the full size! this is the best night cream ever