Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 791 in Miscellaneous

June 14, 2017

Good stuff

Orville Redenbacher makes the all time best Popcorn. With the perfect timing that Most of the kernels are popped if not all of them without burning the already popped Popcorn. Has a great crunch, good big kernels that make big crispy crunchy popcorn. I can eat 2 bags no problem watching a movie. So Buttery, Salty, plain enough you can dash on Popcorn flavorings. In a Effective, efficient, handy, easy to prepare and clean up microwaveable sealable Pop and Peel. Definately need Toothbrush and Floss when finished but soo worth it. Yummmy

June 14, 2017

The greatest popcorn

The Orville Redenbacher Pop Bowls are my favorite to buy. I am never disappointed with the Orville brand! The taste is perfect, buttery and of great quality. I love the bowls for convenience when eating the popcorn, you don't get your hands full of butter like the other style of bags and they are very easy to open. The simplest snack to make just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes open your bowl and add desired flavor powders. I like to add the cheddar, dill pickle or salt and vinegar flavors to this popcorn, so delicious I cant eat this as a lunch as unhealthy as it may be it is hard not to eat the whole bag all the time in one sitting! Another option for eating this popcorn is to add some extra butter that you have melted yourself or to add vinegar to the bowl.

June 09, 2017

I have been a big fan of Orville for many years. The taste of the popcorn in the pop-up bowl does not change from a regular bag of their popcorn, although I do get slightly concerned with the plastic that is getting heated up with the popcorn I consume. Even though the "bowl" is very convenient, I will continue to get the bags just because I am eery about the plastic!

May 19, 2017

Orville Redenbacher est la marque principale que je préfère. Je trouve que c'est très pratique de mettre le popcorn dans des bols individuels déjà prêt à servir. Les portions sont suffisantes et peuvent bien se partager avec une ou deux personnes. Lorsqu'il sort du micro-onde, le popcorn fond dans la bouche. Toutefois, je trouve qu'il y a un peu trop de beurre puisque parfois le popcorn devient tout ramolli. Mis à part cela, j'adore manger le popcorn.

May 14, 2017

I like to buy Orville Redenbacher Pop up Bowls in the buttery flavour, and generally I have good experiences with the brand and this particular product. More recently however, the bags in boxes I've purchased have crusty butter on the outside of the bag, meaning there would be none inside the bag with the popcorn, and it melts all over the microwave. I've contacted the company about it and hope to hear back soon. The taste is great though when you have a package that's not defective. I like to add a little salt to mine. It's not as great as movie theatre popcorn but it's a great substitute.

April 04, 2017

Tried the bowl in sweet and salty. I love the taste of the popcorn, lots of flavour but beware it begins to burn quick so keep and eye on your microwave! I find taking the plastic off the bowl was a pain (after it was cooked) but the bowl popped up as it was intended to. On sale you can get this for a really great price, I paid $ for 2 packs.

January 16, 2017

The popcorn itself, LOVE IT! I can never get enough popcorn. But the pop up bowl? Not a huge fan. At first I thought it was a neat idea, but then I tried it and when I tried to open the "bowl" my popcorn went all over the kitchen floor. Even after having it many times since, I still struggling to open the bowl without spilling popcorn everywhere. I think I miss the old style bags personally, so I still just pour the popcorn into my own real bowl.

January 16, 2017

At first I thought that this was a total gimmick, and then I tried it! I found this product at No Frills for around $3 (that works out to $1/bag!) and decided to give it a try. The "bowl" popped up like it was supposed to. I found the directions easy to follow, and only lost 4 pieces of popcorn in the removing of the "lid". The popcorn itself is delicious - just the right amount of salty, and fresh tasting (not stale at all!) It was AFTER I finished the popcorn that I discovered how amazing the pop up bowl is, when I got to throw away the bowl (no dishes!!) My husband mentioned to me that he frequently ate out of the bag anyways, so he never used a bowl. But he said that with the pop up bowl, his hands didn't get all greasy from the sides of the bag which was a perk for him.
    Neat idea and delicious popcorn. Will buy again.

January 05, 2017

I love the idea of having a bowl right there that you don't have to clean up after. you can even at butter right in the bag You can usually find it at a good price.

January 03, 2017

I love the taste of these better than home popped popcorn, so i always like to have a box in the house for movie nights! i love how convient the box is, easy to use hasell free plus no dishes!!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar