Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowl Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 724 in Miscellaneous

May 19, 2017

Orville Redenbacher est la marque principale que je préfère. Je trouve que c'est très pratique de mettre le popcorn dans des bols individuels déjà prêt à servir. Les portions sont suffisantes et peuvent bien se partager avec une ou deux personnes. Lorsqu'il sort du micro-onde, le popcorn fond dans la bouche. Toutefois, je trouve qu'il y a un peu trop de beurre puisque parfois le popcorn devient tout ramolli. Mis à part cela, j'adore manger le popcorn.

May 14, 2017

I like to buy Orville Redenbacher Pop up Bowls in the buttery flavour, and generally I have good experiences with the brand and this particular product. More recently however, the bags in boxes I've purchased have crusty butter on the outside of the bag, meaning there would be none inside the bag with the popcorn, and it melts all over the microwave. I've contacted the company about it and hope to hear back soon. The taste is great though when you have a package that's not defective. I like to add a little salt to mine. It's not as great as movie theatre popcorn but it's a great substitute.

April 04, 2017

Tried the bowl in sweet and salty. I love the taste of the popcorn, lots of flavour but beware it begins to burn quick so keep and eye on your microwave! I find taking the plastic off the bowl was a pain (after it was cooked) but the bowl popped up as it was intended to. On sale you can get this for a really great price, I paid $ for 2 packs.

January 16, 2017

The popcorn itself, LOVE IT! I can never get enough popcorn. But the pop up bowl? Not a huge fan. At first I thought it was a neat idea, but then I tried it and when I tried to open the "bowl" my popcorn went all over the kitchen floor. Even after having it many times since, I still struggling to open the bowl without spilling popcorn everywhere. I think I miss the old style bags personally, so I still just pour the popcorn into my own real bowl.

January 16, 2017

At first I thought that this was a total gimmick, and then I tried it! I found this product at No Frills for around $3 (that works out to $1/bag!) and decided to give it a try. The "bowl" popped up like it was supposed to. I found the directions easy to follow, and only lost 4 pieces of popcorn in the removing of the "lid". The popcorn itself is delicious - just the right amount of salty, and fresh tasting (not stale at all!) It was AFTER I finished the popcorn that I discovered how amazing the pop up bowl is, when I got to throw away the bowl (no dishes!!) My husband mentioned to me that he frequently ate out of the bag anyways, so he never used a bowl. But he said that with the pop up bowl, his hands didn't get all greasy from the sides of the bag which was a perk for him.
    Neat idea and delicious popcorn. Will buy again.

January 05, 2017

I love the idea of having a bowl right there that you don't have to clean up after. you can even at butter right in the bag You can usually find it at a good price.

January 03, 2017

I love the taste of these better than home popped popcorn, so i always like to have a box in the house for movie nights! i love how convient the box is, easy to use hasell free plus no dishes!!

January 03, 2017

Great idea with these pop up bowls, very convenient and so easy to prepare and no clean up. The one problem with these things is the best before date. You need to use them up before then because the corn doesn't pop evenly once the bag gets older.

January 03, 2017

I love these pop up bowls! They are super convenient for camping, or if you don't have popcorn in the house and just want to grab a one-time quick and easy alternative to plain popcorn. If you follow the simple instructions you shouldn't have any issues with burning the popcorn or having it overflow etc. The key is to keep it moving and take it off the heat once the pops slow down and the dome looks as big as it can get. Super flavorful popcorn this day and really fun for kids!! Just be careful opening it because of the steam. This goes without saying.... But try waiting a minute or using a dish towel instead of your bare hands.

December 02, 2016

I love orville popcorn a lot, i loved the idea of the pop up bowl, it's a lot more convenient compared to the normal popcorn bag, i always struggle to open them half the time though, thats my only problem with them really