Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn Chips- Buttery Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 1297 in Snacks

January 17, 2017

I love all of the Orville Redenbacher products, so when I bought these by accident, I had high hopes. I did not LOVE these, something slightly off putting about them. They're not a chip, and they are not popcorn. The best I can describe them is like a tortilla chip with an unusual texture. I guess it was just unexpected, but I won't buy them again...I'll stick to good old fashioned popcorn..of course, from Orville!

June 14, 2016

I received a free sample bag and I honestly don't like these chips. I don't mind the texture but the butter flavor is gross to me and overbearing. I couldn't eat more than a few. I know they have other flavors, so I am not sure if I would like those but this flavor is a no.

June 14, 2016

I was sent these chips in the mail as a free sample. The chips were buttery but did not taste like popcorn. The bag had a lot of chips inside so I cannot complain there! Overall these chips were about a 8/10, and I would consider buying them again!

June 11, 2016

I received a sample package in the mail for Orville Redenbacher's New Popcorn chips, they were Buttery flavored and just melted in my mouth with popcorn flavor. It light crispy chip is 60% less fat than a leading potato chips and is a wholesome snack for every day life enjoyment.

June 07, 2016

My bestfriend and I have tested these new popcorn chips together. He liked them so much that on his way back home, he bought two entire bags. From now on, I will forever be haunted by my friend talking about these chips. Personnally, I also think they tasted great and I would totally buy it again if I have a craving for some chips.

June 05, 2016

These are by far the most flavourful popcorn chips I've tried. They taste just like the popcorn you would get at a movie theatre, but it's in the form of a chip instead. The texture is super crispy and doesn't taste stale like some other varieties I've tried. Good portion size for each individual chip and you can eat 30 chips which results in 180 calories. Not bad! It claims to have 60% less fat than your regular potato chips, so it's an alternative if you're really craving a salty snack.

June 04, 2016

I recently got a snack size bag in the mail and was so excited to try them! They taste like the flavoured rice cakes but with a delicious popcorn flavour! They taste like white cheddar I couldn't get enough!

June 01, 2016

I received a 42g bag free in the mail to try out. Although these popcorn chips are 60% less fat than regular potatoes chips, these are extremely salty and I wasn't able to get pass the first chip.

June 01, 2016

I purchased Orville popcorn (microwavable) for years! However, I recently in the mail received the POPCORN chips!!

A snack size bag, and it was sooooo good!!

It tasted like popcorn but in a chip form.
    Texture was bubbly and crispy yet easy to eat without a mess. The residue on the hands was little, leaving little of a mess. Lots of flavour! Buttery flavour was great!!! I liked it a t lot.

60% less fat than regular potato chips made this also a big selling feature.
    I will buy these for my pantry on next shopping day!

May 31, 2016

I enjoyed these Popcorn Chips. They are light and crispy. My only complaint would be that I found them to be very, very salty. I am not sure of the other flavors are as salty so I will have to try them for my self.