Good

Orville Redenbacher's Sweet & Salty Kettle Cooked Popcorn Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1678 out of 2380 in Grocery

August 21, 2016

The other day someone had this at work, so I tried it. I am not a fan of popcorn, but this was really good. I think this is a good snack as it is 100% whole grain popcorn, no trans fat and a source of fibre. I just love the combination of sweet and salty.

2.0/5

June 04, 2015

I'm not a fan at all of this Orville Redenbacher popcorn flavor. My family liked it but it left a weird taste in my mouth. It's as if my taste buds couldn't figure out which flavor they were tasting. I didn't find it appealing and won't be purchasing it for myself in the future.

June 02, 2015

Oh how I miss this brand of Kettle Corn! Since certain health issues, I have been forced to cut out my beloved snack. I would eat this flavor every week curled on our bed, watching a horror movie! It is an extremely great blend of sweet and salty in one product.

March 17, 2015

Sooooo addicting!! The great combination of salty and sweet and amazing! It's very hard not to eat the whole bag in one sitting haha1