OtterBox iPhone 4 Case

OtterBox iPhone 4 Case Reviews

Ranked #177 out of 331 in Accessories

•  Robust, 3-layer protection withstands drops, bumps and shocks
  •  Built-in screen protector prevents scratches
  •  Port covers keep out dust and debris
  •  Holster-style swiveling belt clip included
    • 4.5/5

June 18, 2015

Expensive cases, amazing protection. I have seen iphones fall from all sorts of things onto all different surfaces in these and have not once seen the phone be damaged in any way. Only once have I seen the case chip - and it was replaced for free by the company.
      Mine has held up well as well!

April 13, 2015

I love my Otter Box case, it has never let me down! I have dropped my phone time and time again and it has not broke. Thank you Otter Box for making a strong and durable product for my Iphone.

January 06, 2015

I had originally purchased an Otterbox to protect my Iphone 4. The thing was indestructible. My toddler dropped my phone several times on many different times on concrete and pavement. My Phone was in perfect condition when it came time to upgrade. I have a new Iphone 5S now and would only trust Otter Box to protect it.

December 05, 2014

I like the Otterbox case. The color options are fun and the warranty is great. I do not like how the rubber part stretches so easily and does not stay snug to the phone for long. I went through 3 in a year. It does provide great protection.

September 06, 2014

Well it's really good but come on the price needs to drop it's not right to make fragile phones the sell case for 80$ !!!!

August 11, 2014

I have had an otter box defender on my phone for over a year now. My husband has the same case (different colour) on his phone as well. The case is extremely sturdy and does a good job of protecting my phone when dropped.

Both myself and my husband have used the warranty to replace the outer case and this was done very easily and we received our replacement in under a week.

I find the price high for a phone case but when they have such a good warranty with no hassles it makes it well worth it ! My only complaint is the protective screen is getting very scratched and it would be nice to have this replaced as well.

July 19, 2014

without this case my phone would have most definitely broken countless times by now. this case is so strong and does not even make my phone too bulky and does not muffle the sound during phone calls like other cases. the only downside is they are not more designs and or colors.

July 10, 2014

We bought otterbox cases for our phones as my husband drops his constantly and with little hands always getting ahold of mine we wanted durable case. I have never been happier with a case. We have both had our phones fall and roll and bounce and they r in tack and working great!!! Thanks Otterbox you have us as customers for life:)

July 06, 2014

Great case, withstands drops well with no damage to the phone or the case. I used it at work and loved it. I did find it quite big, but I guess that's why it works so well.

June 11, 2014

This is the best case I have ever tryed my son has broke his cell phone and just got the back fixed and the same day he broke the front so after spending over $150 on fixing his cell I went and got him the Otterbox that was over a year ago now and he has never broke his cell from the day on so now we have 4 iPhone in my house and they all have a Otterbox on them the day I went I got my iPhone 5 c before I took it out of the box I when and picked up the Otterbox for it so my cell phone is almost a year old but looks bran new and I love the warranty on the OtterBox my otter box has broke 2 times cause I'm so clumsy with my phone and all I have to do is sent a pic along with my info and 4/7 days later I have a new Otterbox sent to my door at no cost so I say it is worth every cent I would never have another cell phone without an OtterBox on it

Slacker1973 added a new review for
      Vector Cereal

Ashley123 added a new review for
      NIVEA Men Creme

R3Bean added a new review for
      4E pHormulate Hair Mousse

kelx has posted in the forum topic
      Top commenter Vs Cheerleader