Prestige Item
Ouai haircare leave in conditioner Reviews

January 19, 2020

Best smelling product!

Love the smell of this hair product, it makes my hair smell amazing. I use it every time, after I shower and it never fails to make my hair silky smooth! Love it!

January 04, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Great smell

This seems to be a high quality conditioner. My hair is very thin so it gets damaged easily and this is perfect to help. It is thick and smells very pleasant. My favorite conditioner.

September 28, 2019

Everyday smooth hair

This product is part of my everyday hair routine. With my short hair, I prefer to not use conditioner because it ends up weighing it down. This leave in conditioner helps give my hair softness and shine.

0.5/5

August 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Definitely a no

I don’t understand how this product has 5 stars. It left my curly hair feeling super tacky and flat. I actually had to wash my hair out after applying this product. It also smells very strong.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Hydrating

I love how this leaves my hair both untangled and moisturized. I have dry damaged hair and it leaves it soft and feeling healthy. It’s pricey but worth it because it works better then others especially at leaving hair feeling and looking healthy. I usually spray the bottom of my hair even after using texturizing spray to soften it up and leaving my ends looking healthy and moisturized

July 18, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

This is a must have in everyone collection of hair products it leaves your hair so silky soft and is easy to use with the spray bottle. It smells so good and the fragrance last in your hair.

July 04, 2019

Light and soft, love this leave in conditioner!

Got it as a gift from Sephora & instantly fell inlove with this hair care line , from oil to hairspray every product is fantastic ! Leaves my hair feeling and smelling nice with limited frizz .

July 03, 2019

Works great.

This smells great and sprays in great. It made my hair nice and soft and even made my daughters hair which is usually tangled like a birds nest easy to brush through. Will definitely buy it again.

June 25, 2019
    California, United States

THIS DOES WONDERS!!

Ok let me tell you, I had a significant amount of damaged hair before i came across the product. I truly and in love with this product. From the very first day of using this product I noticed a huge change (not being dramatic). It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and helps my split ends feel healthy. I have gotten many compliments on how healthy my hair looks. Not to mention the scent is amazing and addicting because it smells like a perfume. I cant wait to try out there other products!

May 30, 2019
    Washington, United States

This is The Best!

I had a friend recommend Ouai Leave In Conditioner when I was searching for a new one. I bought it. I tried it. And I loved it. It makes my hair so soft. It smells amazing. I will never use a different leave-in. I am hooked!!