Prestige Item
Ouai haircare leave in conditioner Reviews

0.5/5

August 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Definitely a no

I don’t understand how this product has 5 stars. It left my curly hair feeling super tacky and flat. I actually had to wash my hair out after applying this product. It also smells very strong.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Hydrating

I love how this leaves my hair both untangled and moisturized. I have dry damaged hair and it leaves it soft and feeling healthy. It’s pricey but worth it because it works better then others especially at leaving hair feeling and looking healthy. I usually spray the bottom of my hair even after using texturizing spray to soften it up and leaving my ends looking healthy and moisturized

July 18, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Love it

This is a must have in everyone collection of hair products it leaves your hair so silky soft and is easy to use with the spray bottle. It smells so good and the fragrance last in your hair.

July 04, 2019

Light and soft, love this leave in conditioner!

Got it as a gift from Sephora & instantly fell inlove with this hair care line , from oil to hairspray every product is fantastic ! Leaves my hair feeling and smelling nice with limited frizz .

July 03, 2019

Works great.

This smells great and sprays in great. It made my hair nice and soft and even made my daughters hair which is usually tangled like a birds nest easy to brush through. Will definitely buy it again.

June 25, 2019
    California, United States

THIS DOES WONDERS!!

Ok let me tell you, I had a significant amount of damaged hair before i came across the product. I truly and in love with this product. From the very first day of using this product I noticed a huge change (not being dramatic). It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and helps my split ends feel healthy. I have gotten many compliments on how healthy my hair looks. Not to mention the scent is amazing and addicting because it smells like a perfume. I cant wait to try out there other products!

May 30, 2019
    Washington, United States

This is The Best!

I had a friend recommend Ouai Leave In Conditioner when I was searching for a new one. I bought it. I tried it. And I loved it. It makes my hair so soft. It smells amazing. I will never use a different leave-in. I am hooked!!

May 14, 2019

Love this

Wow this stuff is amazing! I got it in my fab fit fun box and I’m in love with this stuff! I’ve been using shampoo in the shower and spraying this on after getting out. I’ve used other leave in conditioner in the past that leaves a heavy residue behind, but not this one. Leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny for days! And it smells amazing!! (I would avoid if you don’t like heavily fragrances) overall I would buy this again.

April 19, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

My hair looks so much better using this!

I received Ouai leave in conditioner in a Fab Fit Fun box. I can't believe how well it works! It smells amazing and my hair looks smoother and healthier even after blow drying and using the straight iron! I will continue to purchase.

April 03, 2019

Great for detangling!

While I am not personally a fan of the scent, I do have to admit that is in an exceptional product. I love leave-in conditioners and this product did wonders for taking out my tangles and leaving my hair manageable the next morning. The consistency is thicker than you would expect considering it comes in a spray bottle but overall I was very pleased with this leave in conditioner.