Prestige Item
Ouai Leave In Conditioner Reviews

April 29, 2020

Great Leave in Conditioner

I love this leave in conditioner. Helps keep my hair soft and helps to repair my ends.
    My hair is dry and damaged from heat and this has helped in the repair process. A few quick sprays after washing my hair and boom, silky softness

Recommended for sure!!

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydrated hair & nice smell!

This product is great, especially for someone who suffers from frizzy and dry hair during the winter time! I like to spritz it in my hands, scrunch through the ends and gently blow it dry/ air dry my hair

April 16, 2020

Leaves my hair soft and smooth

I loved the Quai Haircare leave-in conditioner. I use it after I use my shampoo. I spray it into my damp hair and I do not rinse it out. I also use it if my hair is frizzy and needs some hydration. It leaves my hair smooth and soft I love the scent. To me it smells like roses. I will continue to use it and would recommend it.

January 19, 2020

Best smelling product!

Love the smell of this hair product, it makes my hair smell amazing. I use it every time, after I shower and it never fails to make my hair silky smooth! Love it!

January 04, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Great smell

This seems to be a high quality conditioner. My hair is very thin so it gets damaged easily and this is perfect to help. It is thick and smells very pleasant. My favorite conditioner.

October 04, 2019

My HOLY GRAIL Leave in Conditioner

I think my review headline says it all. I LOVE this product so very much! Small amount goes a long way and it doesn't make your hair feels greasy or oily at all. My hair stays smooth for the next few days. It's so unfortunate that the price is quite expensive, but definitely worth every penny!

September 28, 2019

Everyday smooth hair

This product is part of my everyday hair routine. With my short hair, I prefer to not use conditioner because it ends up weighing it down. This leave in conditioner helps give my hair softness and shine.

0.5/5

August 14, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Definitely a no

I don’t understand how this product has 5 stars. It left my curly hair feeling super tacky and flat. I actually had to wash my hair out after applying this product. It also smells very strong.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Hydrating

I love how this leaves my hair both untangled and moisturized. I have dry damaged hair and it leaves it soft and feeling healthy. It’s pricey but worth it because it works better then others especially at leaving hair feeling and looking healthy. I usually spray the bottom of my hair even after using texturizing spray to soften it up and leaving my ends looking healthy and moisturized

July 18, 2019

Holy grail leave in conditioner!

I use this leave in conditioner after every single shower. I spray it all over my damp hair and I scrunch my hair a bit to add natural beachy waves. This smells so incredible and it leaves my hair so soft, shiny and manageable. It keeps the frizz out of my hair and it Help me achieve the most perfectly scrunched, natural and air-dried wavey hair look for everyday. This is my holy grail leave in conditioner and I stock up on multiple backups because I can’t bear the thought of running out! It’s definitely a must try!!!