Oxi clean laundry detergent paks Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 320 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2017

Love the fresh smell and how fantastic it works. It cleaned a stain I thought would never come out. I have been buying this for awhile and it is worth every penny.

April 13, 2017

Obi lean is one of my main laundry detergents that I love to use..it's leave my clothes feeling soft along with an awesome fresh scent and it really fights to take the stains out of my clothes.

April 12, 2017

This product is so great, smells good and cleans all the time. It takes out stains , and it is great for the dishwasher. It is sparkling like crazy after.

April 08, 2017

I have used some Oxi Clean Laundry cleaners before and had no problems but this time it was different. What it does is boost the Laundry to get clothes cleaner and whiter.I knew Products made by OxiClean are great for getting stains out,even stains.

April 05, 2017

This is the only laundry detergent I use since I discovered it. It is definitely Great value for money. 1 small pack in my household wash that includes my husband's clothes and my children's sometimes very dirty clothes does the magic! I totally recommend this product.

April 01, 2017

amazing! love it! brightens clothes doesnt dull them is harsh on stains but not fabric so i can really rely on it to do its job! ni woulkd tottally recommend this to anyone who is a mother of a parent of a messy child! all your worries will be gone. your whites will look brand new! clothes will never look better i can promise you that much!!!!!!

March 29, 2017

I am so happy that I started using the laundry paks....so much easier than lugging the big bottle of soap home. I find that i throw in the park with the laundry and I almost always use cold water and the laundry comes home clean. Also feels clean and fresh - no left over soap caught int he clothing!

March 29, 2017

I found it left a film over everything and feeling gritty as well as it didn't really effectively get rid of the stains that I had. I wasn't overly fond of the product and wouldn't purchase it again to be honest. I'd stick with my Tide pods at a cheaper price

February 28, 2017

Love this entire brand and all of its products I especially love the laundry product there is never a tough stain that I can't get out using Oxi Clean

February 25, 2017

wonderful..............................................................................................................................................................