OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 24, 2014

I love to review products and not too many surprise me as many, I find, are pretty much on par with whatever I'm currently using. While trying OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals, I was pleasantly surprised! Our glasses have a film on them from previous use and being put through the dishwasher, I thought perhaps our dishwasher was getting old, not what we're cleaning them with because detergent is detergent right? Wrong!! After using this dishwasher detergent, the film is gone and my dishes are spotless. Also, it took about half of the amount of cleaner for one load making it about the same price I already pay for our usual brand. Well let me tell you, we have a new "usual" dishwasher detergent and the "new dishwasher fund" that I've been saving will be used for something we actually need. Thank you so much for this product!!

May 23, 2014

I tried the oxiclean expecting it to work amazing but i was disappointed. My dishes came out dirty. I did like the bottle it fits perfectly under the sink.I love the label but using there other products i expected it to work better. I also love that they do believe in there product to let people try for free.

May 23, 2014

Received this OxiClean to review for ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The bottle is fantastic, easy to store and easy to hold -my 2 year old likes to help. The smell is very fresh. This product does what it claims and cleaned my dishes so they sparkled, even the Tupperware came out of the wash squeaky clean. Will buy OxiClean to use again, but probably wait for a sale.

May 23, 2014

I haven't tried this product yet, but was wondering how it worked.. After reading the reviews on here I will have to go get a bottle and try it

May 23, 2014

It worked pretty good.I wouldn't say it out did some of the other brands I have used but it was on the same level. I would certainly use it again.

May 22, 2014

Got this review from ChickAdvisor as part of the review club.
    Cleaned the dished quite well, and didn't need another rinse or wash. Love the bottle too, really colorful and big. I would probably buy this again when I ran out.

May 22, 2014

I loved this product. It cleaned my dishes way better then my other detergent. I love the fact that you don't need alot to get the job done. My dishes were sparkling clean. I love the scent. Works great. I would definately recommend this to family and friends. Thanks for the opportunity to try this. I will definately be switching products. Thumbs up for sure. :)

May 22, 2014

I like the fact that the bottle is small because it doesnt take alot of space under my sink and my kids can actually use it without asking for help. It did clean well but i can also say the same thing for several products i also use ...not a bad comment but..... the price is ok and probably will be more awsome when it's on sale but still at this price i would still buy it. Overall it does the job, not the very best in my opinion.

May 22, 2014

I really love how the product comes in such a small bottle, but provides such a big impact on how clean and sparkling your dishes come out of the dishwasher. I find the price is very comparable to other products on the market. I love how you only have to use half a cup and yet your dishes come out spotless and gleaming. I would definitely buy this product again, as well, would recommend this product to anyone.

May 22, 2014

Great clean every time. Easy to pour out of the bottle and works amazing. I always swear by oxiclean! I will definately keep buying