OxiClean 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals Reviews

OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ is a dish detergent infused with exclusive oxygen-based stain fighters to deliver spot, film and stain elimination.
  • Convenient bottle format with controlled pour for a mess-free clean.
  • Concentrated formula so powerful you only need to fill the main wash cup half way for maximum cleaning power and crystal clean shine
  • Available in Fresh Clean scent
  • 32 wash loads (576 g)
You may also like OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power™ Crystals Single Dose PAKs and/or OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent

May 08, 2014

The dishes are clean. I like the product.... But I don't see any difference with any other powder.

May 08, 2014

I received this product free as a member of chick advisor product review club.Oxi clean 4x concentrated power crystals comes in a very nice and attractive bottle that makes me put it to work immediately.I found it cleans better than other ones i have used .Also with the good smell, this product is here to stay in my house,friends and family will also hear about this amazing product.Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try it before i buy

May 08, 2014

Wow...the dish washing agent I have been waiting for. I received a sample to test, and set it to work immediately. I have now used it for three days. With three young adult sons living with me, it has been a challenge to get them to rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I also find that our Keurig leaves more coffee stains than the regular drip coffee pot. Those two things combined resulted in an inspection being needed when emptying the dishwasher...kind of defeating the purpose if you have to hand wash items after the cycle. Oxi clean extreme power crystals cleaned the dishes like everyone was following the dishwasher rules...not one re-wash for 3 days. I also really like the bottle a lot better than the box powder detergent usually comes in....doesn't pick up any moisture under the sink, so no clumps in the powder. I'm definitely going to be switching!

May 08, 2014

I was so happy to receive this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club! This dish washing detergent actually cleaned everything in the dishwasher and didn't have to rewash any cookware/utensils. I was amazed by the shine and this product smells awesome! Definitely recommends to family and friends

May 08, 2014

I received my product and was happily surprised that it was not just a sample. I liked the shape of the bottle, it was easy to hold and poured from the spout well. My dishes came out clean as an be ( I always rinse before) and there were no water spots on the glass ware. I liked this product very much and would buy it, as long as the price is not to high.

May 07, 2014

Oxiclean extreme power detergent gave us super clean dishes!! We had none of the usual residue, and our dished smelled really nice!! I'm definitely very happy!

May 07, 2014

I was fortunate to receive the OxiClean™ 4X Concentrated Extreme Power Crystals™ through the awesome ChickAdvisor Product Review Club! I received the bottle of OxiClean Crystals - not the individual pre-packs. I tried it last night in my 7 year old dishwasher - in which I normally use Cascade Pods in as well as powder Finish Dishwasher Booster to obtain a great clean and shine. I do have to say I was very impressed with the OxiClean Crystals all on their own. My dishes came out clean and no streaks or film on them. Even the stainless steel pots were shiny with no water spots. I will definately purchase the OxiClean Power Crystals again! Thanks ChickAdvisor!

Updated On: May 09, 2014

Apparently I have been using the OxiClean™ Dishwashing 2 in 1 Booster Rinse Agent instead of the OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals™ Dishwasher Detergent 26 Pak unit dose - as per the email I received from ChickAdvisor about the mix up - lol! Still great stuff though!

May 07, 2014

I think this product is great! It cleaned my dishes really well and didn't leave any residue. The packaging is nice and easy to fit into a cupboard that is already pretty jam packed with other cleaning supplies! I like the fact that you decide on how much of the product you want/need to use based how dirty your dishes are. The only downside is that the product costs almost $8 and only does 32 loads...

May 06, 2014

This product is amazing!!!! Got off grease and stuck on foods I wouldn't imagine it could in 1 wash! My new favourite detergent!

May 06, 2014

Wow ! I just received this product this morning and had to run a load of dishes through the dish washer.I am in love ! My dishes came out so clean and sparkly with no spots.I just filled the main cup halfway like it said on the package.I have always used another product up to this point, but it was always hit or miss depending on how dirty my dishes were. Oxy Clean even managed to get the barbeque sauce that was baked onto my rib rack clean. Thank you Oxy Clean you have made a believer out of me ! I can't wait to tell my friends about your product.