OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 273 in Laundry Care

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours

March 20, 2017

So happy with Oxiclean Shield I spilled grape juice on a white floral cotton top and am happy to report Oxiclean removed the stain. In fact the top looked brand new, sparkling. To my surprise old laundry stains have faded, and many erased. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering. I have used other Oxiclean products and will now be adding this to my laundry routine.

March 20, 2017

i looove this . smells good makes my clothes cleaner . and wont ruin my clothes , i will be buying this again !
    got it for free thank you chickadvisor !

OxiClean Colour Shield
    To help fight stains and keep your clothes brighter than bright!
    #gotitfree #OxiCleanChallenge

Who doesn't have at least one stain on a favourite piece of clothing or some ground in dirt? Well, with OxiClean you can get your clothes brighter than bright and cleaner than clean!

My granddaughter runs around the house and outside on the deck without shoes, so the bottom of her socks get really dirty. OxiClean Colour Shield to the rescue!

Instructions say dissolve powder in warm water first before adding the clothes. I found that for really dissolving the powder you need very hot water, once dissolved you can then add some colder water so you can put your hands in it. I did find the solution a bit strong on my hands, but I do have sensitive skin, so use rubber gloves when putting clothes in to soak and then taking them out.

I let the socks soak for about an hour. The product did the job, but next time I'll try soaking a bit longer to see if they get even cleaner.

I can't wait to use it on stains that will soon show up from running around on the grass now that the warmer weather is here.

Updated On: March 23, 2017

Will monitor if the box does 24 loads.

March 20, 2017

Wow ! Une belle découverte ....
    J'avais peur pour ma lessive de couleur mais elle était impeccable à la sortie de la laveuse . J'ai même trouvé qu'elle était plus éclatante . Bon produit . Je recommande
    #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder did an excellent job of removing stains for a load of laundry that was definitely dirty and needed all the help it could get.

The stain remover powder worked really well without any need of a stain pre-treatment and left my clothes clean and in great shape. Worked great on both white loads and colours alike.

I got to try and review OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and OxiClean #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

I have always had a hard time finding a product that effectively removed stains from my colored fabrics. Any product I tried in the past always did damage, or faded the colors of my clothes. I was glad to have the opportunity to try this new product through ChickAdvisor. I used my sons clothing to trial this product initially, he tends to get the most amazing stains, somehow. Honestly, I don't know how he does it! I just added a scoop of product to my regular load of laundry, no rubbing or scrubbing. I was impressed by the results. The colors stayed bright while removing the majority of the grime on his clothes. I say majority because no stain treatment in the world would remove sharpie marker! I would recommend this product. #OxiCleanChallenge #gotitfree @CHICKADVISOR @OxiCleanCanada

March 20, 2017

J'ai créé des tâches de moutarde et de ketchup séchées près du poêle à bois pendant 24h pour bien tester mon produit.

Les tâches de ketchup traitées avec la poudre oxyclean ont complètement disparues. Alors que celles de moutardes ont beaucoup pâli, plus qu'avec un simple détergent à lessive.

I received this product as a Chick Advisor. #gotitfree #OxiCleanChallenge

I have used Oxi Clean products in the past with mixed reviews. I am normally drawn to a liquid detergent as I have an HE washing machine and don't like the extra steps. I used this product on a good size load of boys laundry with some set in stains and some new ones and it seemed to work ok. The powder had a nice smell and for cost of container (under $8) was a fair price. It is convenient to use as most stores sell this brand. It included a scoop with it but the line for measurement was barely visible. Even with my good eyesight.

The powder wasn't overly scented which is nice but the overall effectiveness was not anything that amazed me. It was also an extra step to do as powder had to gone in drum while liquid goes in top of my HE washer. Still on the fence on this product. Would consider buying at right price. Thank you for opportunity to test it out.

March 20, 2017

Embarrassing to admit but I get coffee stains on my shirt very frequently. I usually use tide to go, which has a very unpleasant smell to it. I took a chance to skip the tide to go yesterday and soaked my shirt in some water and oxi-clean when I got home. It worked! I'm so happy!!!

March 20, 2017

This product blew me away, I normally don't purchase powders for my laundry but rather hand scrub all my stained items. Well not anymore.. after receiving this item from the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree I will continue buying this product. My clothes stayed the same colour, which was bright and new looking but the best part, it got out all my stains!! My kids food they spill on their clothing while eating, the grass stains, the salt stains on pants all gone. I didn't even have to pre treat!! Simply amazing! Made my life super easy this past week!

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Ellimay added a new review for
    Cheerios