OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

Removes tough stains the 1st time while protecting and brightening colours
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 16, 2017

I used this product on a load of colors (cold water) and a load of whites (hot water) . I did like the way it smelled, and it did dissolve fairly quickly. I did not notice a huge difference in the brightness of my colors. The white load did have a more noticeable brightness. I liked the product but I felt that it really it did not stand out from products that offer the same results. As far as stains go, I had the typical, ketchup, chocolate stains. I had a very hard time finding them, but could still see a little bit of the stain ring. Having said that ,though, the instructions say to treat right away, I washed the next day. I did it because most of the time people do not always have access to a washer right away, so I wanted to see how well it did in real situations.
    I got this product free, #gotitfree

April 16, 2017

I received the oxiclean color shield stain remover powder for free as part the the chickadvisor product review club. It's so easy to use! I tried it on my husband's shirt and now they are looking like new!

April 16, 2017

OxiClean Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder worked really well on my laundry. Best product I have ever used to get my whites white, while keeping my colors bright.

April 15, 2017

As part of the product review club, I am so glad I got to discover this Oxyclean stain remover powder. With a toddler and a baby at home, stains are a daily occurrence. With this, I even got some bibs cleaner while nothing else got them clean. Good product!

April 15, 2017

The OxiClean colour shield laundry stain remover powder really does the trick! It did a better job than my usual brand and would definitely recommend others trying this product.

April 15, 2017

Omg this stuff is fabulous! ! I have used it on everything from clothing to rugs. I never thought I would see them look that way I am soo impressed. It smells great too. For the price and how any loads you get its really affordable. 5 stars!

April 15, 2017

I loved this powder! I added it to my sheets in the washer to get them extra clean and fresh. I also liked to add it to towels to freshen them up and get them as clean as possible. I also added this to my heavily soiled loads to give my detergent that extra cleaning power! This product was amazing and I would defiantly buy it again!

April 15, 2017

Je suis une maman de 4 enfants qui habite une belle maison de campagne ! Ici, le printemps est synonyme de boue, de joie, de gazon... et de lessive plus tachée qu'à l'habitude! Avec mon détachant oxiclean, j'ai fait des miracles cette année ! Wow ! Simple à ajouter à ma brassée, l'odeur n'est pas intense, il se dissou bien en eau froide. Je l'ai adoré !

April 14, 2017

This product actually works! Recently had accidentally stained a few of my favorite tops, a knit and blouse, which I thought I would have to discard but when added OxiClean powder to the wash they both came out of the wash spot and stain free. I can wear my favorite tops again. Yeah! Thanks to OxiClean.

April 14, 2017

I have been using this for a few weeks now and my whites look whiter to me. I was also able to get some yellow coloring out of one of my white shirts.