OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 276 in Laundry Care

• Supercharged foam sticks to stain and breaks the greasiest of stains the first time.

March 21, 2017

With two small children in my house we create our fair share of stains. My son's bib was plastered with chocolate stains because I made the mistake of giving him chocolate. Well I tried this product for free thanks to Chick Advisor and I will definitely be buying it again. The chocolate stain disappeared and I think the bib ended up being even cleaner than it was originally!! Totally worth it.

March 21, 2017

Whats there to say, this stuff works. the MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater pulls stains right out and believe me, with a 7 month old feeding herself, there are stains all over her clothing. I don't worry about ruining her clothing now.
    I received this product free as part of the product review club.

March 21, 2017

Pour voir les taches disparaître sous vos yeux !

Parlez-moi d'un détachant puissant qui peut vraiment enlever les taches les plus tenaces. Simple d'utilisation , ce produit * OxyClean fait toute la différence. Il est nettement plus efficace que tous les autres produits similaire en magasin . Merci #ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis de l'essayer gratuitement :) #cadeau

March 21, 2017

This came as a free sample, and I tried it on my sweat shirt. The foam is easy to apply to the collar and seams by the trigger.
    It is safe on my yellow shirt. Stain disappeared after one spray and wash. It also have a light scent. Made my Laundry a lot easier.

March 20, 2017

I also tried this product and I was a little disappointed. I used this on some garments that had grease stains, and I didn't see much of a difference. Then I used it on the collars of my kids white school shirts and it worked! I also used this product on stained table clothes, my kids are always spilling drinks or making stains on my table cloths, this worked great on them. I enjoyed reviewing this product.

March 20, 2017

OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater treats stains well!

We do our laundry once a week so I tried it on some stained shirts of my little cousin, left it in the hamper til we did the laundry. First thing I noticed was the stains are gone. The kid's a messy eater, so there are lots of food stain on the clothes. And with this pre-treater foam, you just put it on the stains, leave it there and wash the clothes. I noticed it didn't leave any residue or like a white spot when I left the clothes pre-treated.

Really good product! I will recommend it to my friends for sure!

March 20, 2017

I found the Oxiclean Maxforce Foam amazing. It removed ring around the collar from a white shirt, red wine on a yellow blouse and chocolate ice cream on a floral design In fact the whole laundry appeared cleaner and brighter.
    The smell of the product was not over bearing, leaving a neutral scent. Looking forward to using it on summer nature stains such as grass, mud and sweat.

March 20, 2017

As always oxiclean didn't disappoint. I #gotitfree from chick advisor and this treatment paid it's dues. Caked on spaghetti on a white shirt from my one year old, gone! Amazing!!! I usually just toss those items.

March 20, 2017

this product works . not on all my toddlers stains but most of them im going to keep using to see if i let it sit longer if it will work on the tough ones !
    thank you chickadvisor for letting me try! got it for free

March 20, 2017

Efficacité et facilité !!! Produit facile d'utilisation . J'ai réussi à faire partir des tâches d'un coussin pour enfant qui en avait vu de toute les couleurs