OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 319 in Laundry Care

• Supercharged foam sticks to stain and breaks the greasiest of stains the first time.

March 20, 2017

Efficacité et facilité !!! Produit facile d'utilisation . J'ai réussi à faire partir des tâches d'un coussin pour enfant qui en avait vu de toute les couleurs

March 20, 2017

OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater is a great new stain pre-treatment that works great without hurting the colour or texture of clothing.

I was impressed with how effective the foam was without being too harsh. The foam was excellent on a load of whites that had some stains that had already been washed once. It also worked well on a few items that needed stain removal in a load of colours.

I got to try and review OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-Treater for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and OxiClean #gotitfree

March 20, 2017

J'ai essayé le produit sur des taches de sang et tout a disparu. Toutefois, je trouve que la quantité de produit pour le prix est assez décevant. J'ai acheté le produit chez un commerçant qui habituellement vend ses produits moins cher qu'ailleurs et j'ai malgré tout trouvé que le prix était trop élevé pour que ce produit fasse partie de ceux que je me dois d'avoir dans mon espace buanderie.

March 20, 2017

Pour tester ce produit j'ai créé des tâches de moutarde et de ketchup que j'ai laissé séhcéer devant le poêle à bois pendant 24h. J'ai 3 cocottes de 3 à 6 ans. Les tâches de condiments c'est récurent!!! :p

J'ai utilisé la mousse de pré traitement Oxiclean. J'ai laissé reposé quelques heures et j'ai envoyé dans la lessive. Le Ketchup a pratiquement disparu, par contre la moutarde apparaît encore mais moins que sur les vêtement lavés sans pré-traitement.

March 20, 2017

I love that I got to try this product for free from Chickadvisor. I am always looking for ways to improve the laundry struggle! This product was put to the test on a few laundry problems that I have never managed to solve. My husband works hard, and sweats hard. His shirt collars always seem to get a greasy buildup that I can't get rid of and are also left with a slight greasy odor that I cant shake. Until I tried Oxi Clean Max Force Foam, that is! His work shirts look (and smell) like new! I love this stuff. I just applied to the desired area and let it soak in, then threw it in the wash. So easy! The thing I like most about this product is that it isn't runny and messy like other liquid stain removers. It stayed where I sprayed it. This was a WIN! #OxiCleanChallenge #gotitfree

I received this product as a Chick Advisor. #gotitfree #OxiCleanChallenge

I've used Oxi Clean products in the past for pre-treating stains and have had mixed reviews This product BLEW anything else I have used out of the water!!!!!! I tested it on a cotton sweater that had some set in grease stains from many washes ago that my normal detergent would not get rid of. I follow instructions: rubbing into stain, letting it sit and putting on warmest load possible. The foam had a nice smell and for cost of container vs. the amount used to treat (under $8) was a excellent price. It is convenient to use as most stores sell this brand. The sweater washed up well and NO GREASE stains! Amazed and will definitely adding this to my regular shopping list. This product lived up to its claim - effective, stain removing grease dissolving laundry super star!

2.0/5

March 20, 2017

I wish this product foamed up more. It was a little disappointing and I find I can use the original ici clean powder to pre-soak so although the idea of this product is nifty, the original formula did the job just fine.

March 20, 2017

Having a 2 year old toddler means I have been using a pre-treatment for a while now. Mess seems to be attracted to little ones. This pre-treater worked better than I expected. It lifted everything and practically anything off of the clothing that got stuck on there. It worked better than the brand I normally use and I will definitely purchase this in the future. Very nice product!

March 20, 2017

I was very hesitant when I started using this laundry pre treatment because well I've been stuck in a normal routine for years that has worked well for me! I can not believe how well it worked! It got out those nasty food stains from my baby & toddler and it got our day old blood which to me is unbelievable!!! Like holy moly!
    I can't recommend this enough, I let it treat for 10 minutes prior to putting it into the washing machine and had no issues. Highly recommend if your looking for an effective stain remover'

March 20, 2017

Having two boys in the house, I have a lot of stains I deal with on a weekly basis.

This OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-treater has helped me to get rid of the toughest stains!

I've used it now on oil (from foods), paint and lipstick marks and ALL have removed without fail!

I use cold water on a lot of my clothes to help preserve the colour and this still works really well. Overall i'm so happy I got to test this out! This product will save me $ because I wont have to throw out clothes just because I cant get out a stain. One happy mama here. #gotitfree #OxiCleanChallenge