OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 330 in Laundry Care

• Supercharged foam sticks to stain and breaks the greasiest of stains the first time.

March 30, 2017

I used this on my kitchen sheers that needed cleaning. I left it on some stains for at least a week, then washed them with the OxiClean™ Colour Shield Laundry Stain Remover Powder, and they came out like new. I also spot treated an ink stain which came out, and an old food stain on a sweater, which also removed it.

March 29, 2017

As a mom of 3 very young children I absolutely love this product! I tackled blackberry stains, strawberry, and raspberry stains from my kids with this stain remover! I just sprayed a small area and rub it into the clothing. Let it sit for a few hours, throw it in the washer and voila the stains are removed! I absolutely love how well this product worked! I was able to remove blackberry stains from a new pair of yellow pants from my daughter. I highly recommend this product to any parent out there with young children! I will definitely be buying this product regularly! I am so glad that I was able to test this product out for free!

3.2/5

March 29, 2017

I got this product free and tried it on a few stains. here is what I found... the stains that were new and pre-treated for a long time seemed to perfectly disappear! My only problem is you have to use a great deal of the product for maximum effectiveness. All in all I love the product for it's ability , just wish it was a little cheaper! I will buy it again , just when it's on sale!

March 29, 2017

A BBQ sauce stain on my favourite Lululemon sweater! The horror!
    I pumped out the Oxiclean Maxforce Laundry Pre-treater and worked it in. I let it sit while I made dinner. I tossed it into the wash and crossed my fingers. After the 1 hour cycle was done I pulled out the sweater, and to my delight the stain was gone.

March 29, 2017

Okay, the OxiClean MaxForce Spray is not a cheap product. When I used the coupon to pick up a bottle in the store, I was thinking I'd probably never pay this price. Well, was I wrong! I can't believe the stains I was able to remove. My guy works in construction, and I don't even know what some of those stains are, but this OxiClean MaxForce really is a force to be reckoned with! No strain is safe now! Try it today!

March 29, 2017

I'm a messy eater..yes at 41. I am always dropping something on my shirt or squirting hot sauce on my clothes. A lot of of the time it's hard to take out red sauce so I was eager to try this product. I actually am very bad at dropping things on my carpet. Well I tried the OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater on both...my clothes and my carpet. It took the stain off quite well on both and after washing my clothes I wasn't even able to see it anymore so this stuff works. It's not the best in terms of smell but that's okay; the detergent takes care of that. The price is good as well and I find it's best at walmart. My shirts and carpet thank you OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater

March 29, 2017

j ai recu gratuitement ce produit oxy clean je l ai essay. a plusieurs reprises
    ca fonctionne bien les taches partent parfaitement
    j avais une tache d encre et cela a fait disparaître

March 29, 2017

Great product to get out tough stains. In a household with a newborn & a toddler there's many! I find the foam application is a lot easier to use then a spray. Thanks ChickAdvisor & OxiClean #gotitfree

March 29, 2017

Used this product on a pink towel that my husband decided would be good to use to clean the dog off with after a run through our muddy yard! Very happy with the results! It is a pink towel again! I tried to post pics but was unsuccessful but trust me, I can use my pink towel on myself again.

March 29, 2017

So I received this as a campaign from chickadvisor it's a decent product not really my favorite out of their products it does a good job with stains not great I find he smell is way to strong I used it on baby poop stains and I have to say the oxiclean baby stain spray way better almost no smell and gets even the worst stains out of white

Ikea Fiskbo frame