OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 329 in Laundry Care

• Supercharged foam sticks to stain and breaks the greasiest of stains the first time.

April 24, 2017

I had the opportunity to test this product for free and was very happy to do so. I had a sweat shirt that I unfortunately gotten oil stained from cooking while wearing it. I had try several time using other products to remove this stain since I would like to wear this shirt out of the house. I never found anything that worked, until now. I used the OxiClean MaxForce Foam Laundry Pre-treater and left it on over night. The next day after it went through the wash, the stain was bearly visible.

I got this free to try.

i have tied several stain treatments in the past and nothing worked. I washed my some clothes normally and he had a big macaroni stain that didn't come out. the next load i used oxi clean and it came out brand new

April 21, 2017

I tried this product through chickadvisor and have to admit that I was skeptical initially as I have tried many different products similar to this . However, I am pleased with the way this worked. It was wonderfully effective on an old grease stain that I had previously treated unsuccessfully. I did, however, have to apply the foam two times before it took the entire stain out..I will use this product again as it does a good job.

April 21, 2017

Used this on a pair of khaki pants my toddler had basically ruined with spaghetti and grease stains. I had tried to get these stains out before and had basically given up as they were set in the dryer. I tried this product but wasn't too hopeful. To my surprise the stains were totally gone after one wash. Awesome value!

April 20, 2017

I have two kidsm there clothes never stay white. This sruff worked great. No more stains and no more getting mad. I would recommend to anyone with or without kids.

April 19, 2017

Bring on the foam! I do love to pre-treat and this one worked well... I just pumped it on and gave a little scrub to make sure it went deep into the fabric. Stains came out without any troubles.

April 19, 2017

I am impressed with the way it took stains out of my laundry. It really worked well. I wish there was a bigger size to choose from. Having 3 kids who love to explore the outdoors, I need the bigger size.

April 18, 2017

I used Oxiclean Maxforce foam laundry on men's white collar shirt. It was easy to use. It comes out in the foam form, I feel like it is better for the fabric because you tend to rub less on the fabric than other form of pre wash. Definitely would get it again.

April 18, 2017

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater worked great to pre-treat the stains on my work clothes. I often get ink and food stains on my clothing. The stains came out after treating them. I would buy this again.

April 18, 2017

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Foam Laundry Pre-Treater is seriously AMAZING!! I've tried this on so many things and it worked every single time, even when other pre treaters did not and even when clothes was previously washed. Ladies don't throw out your stained clothes, simply use this product!
    I even used this product on my living room rug. It has white lines running through it which had turned brown from spring time mud (red dirt roads) 2 kids, a dog and cat. Regular shampooing didn't get it clean enough. I used the pre treaters and scrubbed it in with a scrub brush and then shampooed it! Voila!! My rug looked as if I just brought it home from the store.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Belle Lily?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Setting spray

Rebeccalynn101 has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Nutella or Peanut Butter