OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

April 02, 2017

I tried the Olxiclean Maxforce spray on a stain that I had gotten on one of my favorite shirts. I put it on as soon as it got stained. I washed as usual and the stain is completely gone. I love it !

April 02, 2017

J'adore, vraiment efficace et ne fait pas déteindre les vêtements de couleur. Je l'ai aussi utilisé sur une tache d'encre sur mon divan et elle a disparu !

April 02, 2017

Oxi Clean Maxi force is comforting to skin and can be used easily. The overall quality is very good and can remove all type of stains ans marks. Great product

April 01, 2017

I was lucky enough to receive this product for free thru ChickAdvisor and I'm glad I did. I'm very cheap and very picky about the items that I spend my hard earned money on so I likely would not have tried this otherwise.
    I used OxiClean MaxForce Spray on a white sweatshirt that has had stains on it for some time and that my regular stain remover was unable to get out. Well, I sprayed those stubborn stains with the MaxForce Spray, let it sit for a while and then laundered the item in hot water. The stains are gone! I will be switching my regular to-go stain remover out for OxiClean MaxForce Spray from here on in!

March 31, 2017

I am so glad that I was given the opportunity to try this product. My son always has under the collar stains on his business shirts. This is an amazing product,..No more struggles

March 31, 2017

I tested this product for free with Chickadvisor. I had the perfect tablecloth to use this product with big stains of juice and wine. I put several pushes on and I let sit for a good hour before rinsing and putting in my machine... no trace was left! Looking forward to trying it this summer on clothes covered with dirt and grass!

March 31, 2017

OxiClean MaxForce Spray is amazing. I tried it on a shirt that I refused to part with and there was a stain on it for weeks, I sprayed it once let it sit overnight, threw it in the washer and GONE! I will definitely be replacing all my stain removers for this one.

March 31, 2017

Tough laundry day stains were put to the test today. I took my grungy dish cloths and bed sheets that had sweat stains and put them to the #oxicleanchallenge. OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray was easy to use and easy to open. One simple twist of the top sprayer and I was blasting stains left right and centre. I sprayed the dish cloths and let them sit over night in the laundry bin. The sheets I sprayed just before washing, as they were totally white and the OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray was blue, and I was concerned that the spray would stain the sheets.

My concern was unfounded. The OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray washed out easily and didn't mark a thing. The sheets are amazingly white stain free and smell amazing. The dish cloths that were heavily stained turned out ok... so they are headed back to pre soak in OxiClean™ for the day. You know that horrible musty smell that dish cloths get from time to time...well that was banished and for me that a huge win!

March 31, 2017

This spray helped me remove every stain from my laundry. My kids are so hard on their clothes and I've had to scrub their clothes until now. This spray is the answer to my prayers.

March 31, 2017

This was my time trying the OxiClean Max Force Spray and I was pleasantly surprised. I use this to pre treat white school uniforms and it was perfect. I also enjoyed the nice scent to the product while it was also effective in removing and lifting stains.

Updated On: March 31, 2017

This was first my time trying the OxiClean Max Force Spray and I was pleasantly surprised. I use this to pre treat white school uniforms and it was perfect. I also enjoyed the nice scent to the product while it was also effective in removing and lifting stains.