OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

March 29, 2017

Oxiclean Max force spray really get the stains out of clothes. I found that it best works when the stains are wet but it's not nessary to have the clothes wet. It does it work on dry and forgotten stains as well

I will definitely use this product again and advise others to do so as well.

March 28, 2017

I think this is the best stain remover I have ever used aside from the other Oxi-clean products. This has never failed me. I have 2 young boys who really know how to stain clothes but this always gets the stains out

March 28, 2017

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray legit SAVED my laundry! I have a 5 year old at home and honestly, on the best of days she is hard on her clothes. I have been pre-treating with this stuff and it has been awesome at getting out even ground in gunk! Definitely a keeper.

March 28, 2017

Great product cleans my husband work stains without effort. It smells nice hand works fast.
    I am a big fan of oxi powder but even more of the spray now.

March 28, 2017

This product works great on stains.. I have children and stains come in all form and shapes!! I was able to wash out grape juice, popsicle, spaghetti sauce!!. . I spray this on any piece of clothing and all stains and my laundry comes out awesome. Very good product, easy to use, does not smell bad either. It works better than any kind I have tried before.

Updated On: April 15, 2017

#gotitfree

March 28, 2017

I received this product free from Chick Advisor and found it amazingly helpful with 2 boys in the house. This product was very helpful for targeting certain areas that seem to be worse off as usual with having active boys. It also worked on removing the ink from my husbands shirt pocket. Love this product, will def purchase.

March 28, 2017

#gotitfree Le nettoyant en spray oxiclean Max force est un détachant utile lors de taches tenace. J'ai eu l'occasion de l'utiliser avec le linge taché de mes 3 enfants et il est presque venu à bout de 'grosses taches' après 2 utilisations de suite il a réussit à rendre son blanc au blanc! Il pourrait se comparer à une autre marque similaire que j'utilise déjà à la maison. Je le recommande si vous avez des tâches fraîche fait ou si vous prenez le temps de faire tremper un peu.

March 28, 2017

This stuff is great. It works well. Pretreat is a great way to help the washer to clean clothes. I will continue to use this spray. It does not work well on blood, but works great on sand, mud, dirty socks.
    I like the way it handles better then a great big bottle. But it would be nice if the cost was a little more family friendly. As in less expensive.

March 28, 2017

This is a great product. I have used oxi clean stuff before. I like the way it dissolved in the washer. I only use cold water to do laundry. I have only used this a few times. I really think it is something that we will continue to buy. It does work well

March 28, 2017

OxiClean MaxForce spray is seriously amazing stuff! My husband works construction and comes home full of grease and my son is a plumber and comes home full of unmentionables from back up sewers on a daily basis! I have tried many other products to get out all the gross grime and stains, but this product really does the job. I recommend it to anyone who has to deal with greasy, grimy, slimy clothes on a regular basis! Go OxiClean!