OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray Reviews

OxiClean™ MaxForce™ Spray combines 5 types of stain fighters to get out more of your toughest dried-in stains like:
• grass and blood
• grease and oil
• food stains
• soil and clay
• drink stains

April 04, 2017

I tried this product on old set in stains and to my surprise it took 90 percent of them out ! I find that it works better than my usual brand. Have recommended it to friends and family aswell

April 04, 2017

j'ai utilisé ce produit au moins 2 fois et je suis très surprise du résultat. Il a détaché un col de chandail que je ne pouvais détaché avec aucun produit et un genou de jean qui avait une tache indéterminée qui est partie du premier coup.Je suis ravie et je vais utiliser ce produit à l'avenir pour mes taches rebelles.

April 04, 2017

I received this product free of charge as part of the product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I don't tend to have a lot of stains to deal with, thankfully, but it's great to have something on hand for situations when they arise. I love that this will work on all of the common stain I do deal with (grease/oil, food etc) and that this is safe for most fabrics and colours. The spray format makes it faster and easier to use than other products and I like that I can pick it up when I grocery shop.

April 04, 2017

I received a bottle of OxyClean MaxForce Spray from Chick Advisor for free, to try. I usually use a different brand of stain remover spray but OxyClean is definitely so much better at removing stains, and it's competitively priced too. I would definitely switch!

2.8/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

I got this free from to test from Chick Advisor and I was quite excited about it. You see, I have seen the commercials for oxy clean for years. Just never thought to purchase. Well after trying the MaxForce I will say I was unimpressed. Maybe if you have a fresh stain it would work. Generally I am careful so don't have this issue very often. So to be fair, I will say it is "average" it works ...all right. But not worth me actually spending almost $9 at my local coop to purchase. I did not find it dramatically different than my normal "add extra detergent to the stain, let it sit and then wash" routine.

But I do have a GREAT OXY CLEAN review to post - so check THAT OUT!

April 03, 2017

I got this free and it works great. It works just like it states. I really appreciate how great this product works. I would definitely use this product again.

April 03, 2017

This is absolutely the best stain remover I have tried in recent times. Way better at removing stain than all the others in the market. Great that I also got it for free. Thanks chick advisor #gotitfree

April 03, 2017

If you have time to let this sit on a stain it can get anything out! It took out some chocolate stains and some 'I-don't-even-know-what-this-is' stains that had been washed and dried in. It's quite a small bottle though so I wouldn't recommend it for every day stains, just the really tough ones.

April 03, 2017

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor. I found this spray very effective in removing baby food puree stains. Only problem I have with this product is it leaves a really strong scent on baby's bibs. I would recommend this product to people and would buy again. It's a bit pricey for a bottle that size.

April 03, 2017

I've used it on some dried stains as well as fresh ones. It doesn't harm the fabric and does almost eliminate the stain on the dried ones. The fresh stains come out nicely! It works really well compared to other stain remover products and smells good too!

Updated On: April 03, 2017