OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 03, 2017

I really like this product. My husband works in the construction field and his clothes get really dirty, I just add this to the washing machine, and I really noticed a difference in the stains are less.

April 03, 2017

This stuff is pretty good stuff just add it to the wash and done. The stains just seem to vanish, along with the dirt. It's like a wash booster for cleaner laundry.

April 03, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce produit, grâce à chickadvisor, et je suis très impressionné! Son utilisation est simple et très efficace. En une seule étape, le produit d'OxiClean a enlevé les tâches tenaces de boues. Je vais certainement continuer à l'utiliser et il est un MUST dans votre buanderie.

April 03, 2017

I used the OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover as an in wash booster on colour/dark clothing and with hockey gear. It got out stains and oils that are on my husbands work clothes (works with vehicles). I was impressed with how clean it help get the hockey equipment and helped make it smell a bit better (nothing gets hockey smell out). Will definitely continue to buy this product.

April 02, 2017

Love OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder. Not only does it help make my laundry as clean as possible it is also a wonderful stain remover for carpet and furniture. I have removed stains on my carpet that nothing else would. OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder is easy to use has no harsh smell and is a good price compared to other stain removers that don't do the job. Highly recomend, #OxiCleanChallenge #GOTITFREE

April 02, 2017

J'ai essayé gratuitement le oxyclean Stainover. Je ne connaissais pas ce produit. Depuis que je l'ai, j'en ajoute toujours une petite quantité à mes brassées de lavage. J'ai constaté , surtout en lavant des vêtements très sales, que c'était efficace. Je vais racheter ce produit, c est certain...surtout qu'il n'est pas trop dispendieux.

April 02, 2017

I was given a free product coupons to try this product. I have been amazed at how well the powderworked. My first test was a fresh mustard stains on my new couch pillow. I wiped off the blob of mustard and used a generous spray of the oxyclean. It claims to work on 5 types of laundry stains. After one hour I washed the cushion. I did add one scoop of the Oxyclean powder into the washer. The stain was completely removed.
    My second disaster was a very precious quilt that had been stained by head contact over the years. I followed the same technique of spraying with the OxyClean Maxforce and adding a scoop of the powder to the machine. Once again the quilt came out spotless. I will be adding these products to my must have list.

April 02, 2017

#gotitfree I got this product free so I could review it.
    OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover really works even in cold water. It's especially great if you have pets because it gets pet beds and blankets clean, and removes unpleasant odours. I bake a lot especially with cocoa, and my colourful kitchen towels get stained with chocolate, OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover got all these hard to remove stains off. If the stains are really tough, it helps to pre-treat them with a paste of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover mixed with a little water. I would recommend this product because it really does the job of making stains disappear!

April 02, 2017

I definitely recommend the Oxiclean Versatile Stain remover powder. It is awsome for pretreating stains before washing. It worked wonderfully on all the stains I had.

April 02, 2017

Iam going through lots of laundry everyday. So, after washing a clothes so many time, i got stains that i could never get off, so i gave up and just kept washing without trying to remove stains. When i started to use oxyclean versatile powder stain remover, i was sceptical, but after washing clothes 5-6 times i start to notice that some of mine old stains were dissappearing. So iam very impress and will buy this product again. Thank you CA