OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

New Brunswick, Canada

ill admit i was a javex aholic before i used this!!! this is my new go to for everything stain!! it makes my whites whiter and doesn't drain any of the colours out of anything either. perfect combo if ever there was one

2.8/5

April 10, 2017

Another product that I had what seems to be a slight allergy to . I am not sure exactly what it is that causes me troubles but I had an itchy nose and sneezing as soon as I had used the product. Price was relatively more expensive than what I would typically pay for this type of product. Packaging was attractive though and stood out on the shelf. Overall performance wasn't terrible. It did do what it said it would do.

April 10, 2017

I would have to say that this is not one of my go to products. I didn't like the way it worked and found that I was constantly itching my nose. Usually when that happens it means I am having a sensitivity to one or more of the ingredients. Price is a little bit more than I like.

April 10, 2017

Loved the oxiclean versatile stain remover powder. I haven't needed it on stains around the house, but it worked with my laundry. I can't wait to use it in other situations! Would definitely recommend!

April 09, 2017

Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement #gotitfree. J'aime bien utiliser ce produit pour la plupart des tâches. Il me permet de former une pâte et de frotter avec le petit récipient. Malgré tout, il arrive parfois sur certains tissu que la tâche initiale soit disparu mais qu'il reste sur le tissu un aspect bleuâtre un peu comme une cerne. En utilisant un autre produit, cette cerne a complètement disparu. Est-ce normal?? Malgré tout je le recommande.

April 08, 2017

I received OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder from ChickAdvisor for free to try and I couldn't be more pleased. Made into a paste, this OxiClean was able to remove a stain in my daughter's dress that had been there for months! I'll definitely get this product again!!!

2.8/5

April 07, 2017

I was very excited to have been chosen for the Oxi Clean challenge. I usually use Resolve for stain removal. I have a toddler who constantly plays in mud. I used this product in conjunction with Oxi Clean Maxforce. I never let my soiled clothing articles sit for long they were immediately washed and my stains were lightened but not removed so I was disappointed.

#gotitfree

April 07, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

I received this product as part of the Chickadvisor product review. Thank you Chickadvisor!!
    I used the product in several ways including in wash stain booster and as more of a spot treatment. I have to say both worked out well and left my items cleaner then if I had of followed my regular wash routine with my regular products. This product is very versatile and high quality. I recommend having some around for many cleaning needs.

April 06, 2017

This product is awesome! I use it on my whites which are clothing, sheets, curtains. It makes my whites whiter and brighter! You barely need much to go the trick. It rinses cleanly and no harsh scent. I #gotitfree complimentary to try from ChickAdvisor. It is better than any whites cleaner I have tried. Much safer than bleach!!!

April 06, 2017

Oxiclean is the best product it have ever used it took blood stains out of my sheets whitened my shoes and took grass stains out of my sons pants this stuff is awesome.