OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Powers out tough stains in laundry plus has over 101 uses on multiple surfaces around your home (carpet, upholstery, kitchen and bath surfaces, even works outdoors on gutters, unfinished decks, and patio furniture)
• Canada’s #1 trusted stain fighter
• Oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and safe for colours. For regular and high efficiency washing machines
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 12, 2021

Amazing product. I would definitely buy it again and again.

It's a fantastic product. Very effective and useful. Saves a lot of hassle and does an amazing job. Makes my clothes sparkling clean. I would definitely buy this product again.

November 09, 2020

Love this product for cleaning.

I like that this is an oxygenated bleach, but it doesn't bleach clothing. It's especially great for cleaning and whitening grout and tiles, as well as cleaning sinks and baths. It also helps the drain run faster!

November 06, 2020

Highly recommend for whatever stain you need to remove

Best product i ever ❤ I loved this product so much i switched brands and recommended this product to everyone i know on and off social media 😀 in my eyes everyone should use this product.

July 30, 2020

Better than resolve

This is the only brand I buy now. I have tried a lot of other brands and none of them work like OXY. I use them for cleaning windows, mirrors, counters, and spills. Truly the best all round cleaner on the market.

July 14, 2020

Oxi clean works great

I use this product on cloth diapers and its takes the stains right out. Its easy to use by putting a scoop in the drum of the washer. If I forget to use it in a load its noticable!

May 09, 2020

Where have you been all my life??

Started using this product at the beginning of March and that was when I discovered the secret that everyone uses to get those stubborn sock stains out! 🤯 This stuff is gold!

May 05, 2020

Worth the money

I absolutely love this product we are a family of 5 I buy a tub of this a month. It is a life savour especially for socks. I fill a mop bucket with this product and water soak my socks. Than I wash them boom beautiful. No scrubbing no spraying. It’s so easy 1 scoop water dirty socks multi tasking made easy

April 21, 2020

My favourite!!!

I swear by this product it is amazing!! If you have kids that like to get messy don’t worry this will take every stain out! Also takes all the stains outta my husbands work clothes! It works like magic

April 20, 2020

Magique

Avant d'utiliser les couches lavables, je ne connaissais pas ce produit. Je l'ai découvert en l'intégrant dans ma routine de lavage de couches. Depuis ce temps, mes couches sont toujours super blanches, comme neuves. Je l'utilise aussi pour le linge de bébé, en faisant un extra-rince pour être sûre de ne pas irriter la peau de ma fille.

April 10, 2020

Stain Remove and Whitener

I add to the wash if I need an extra stain remover booster. I also pre-soak my laundry in Oxi for stubborn stains. I add it to my load of whites as a colour booster.