OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

March 27, 2017

J'ai obtenu ce produit gratuitement pour une évaluation et je l'ai adoré. Mon blanc est sortie étincelant comme si je l'avais étendu au soleil. Merci beaucoup pour cet excellent produit! #gotitfree

March 27, 2017

Merci pour cette opportunité.

Je suis vraiment surprise comment le Oxi Clean Ravive Blanc est puissant!! Mon Blanc est vraiment plus Blanc qu'avant!! J’adore ce produit beaucoup moins dangereux que l'eau de Javel!!

Je suis en amour avec ce produit!!

Merci pour cette découverte!!!

March 27, 2017

I've been using chlorine bleach for my white towels for years, but they still managed to get dingy and slightly yellowed over time. I tried Oxiclean White revive Stain Remover in my new HE washing machine, and was pleasantly surprised at the results. My towels came out whiter than they have been for years. "White Revive will be part of my laundry day routine from now on.

March 27, 2017

I used the Oxiclean white revive laundry stain remover, I used this to wash my kids white school uniform shirts, what a difference they were whiter. I put the stain remover in the washer and also on the shirts and it really made a difference in the shirts, as they came out whiter and brighter. This is definitely a product I will continue to us

March 27, 2017

Depuis quelques temps, je trouvais mes blancs ternes et grisâtres. J'avais même penser mettre certain chandails et camisoles à la poubelle. J'ai eu la chance de tester #gotitfree le Ravive Blanc grâce au #oxycleanchallenge! En un seul trempage, mes chandails et camisoles sont revenus très près de l'état neuf! Un très bon investissement pour sauver une partie de la garde robe! Je recommande!

March 27, 2017

J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit. Il a remis mes serviettes d'un blanc éclatants. Parfait aussi pour enlever la saleté en dessous des bas blanc. Je le recommande.

March 27, 2017

merci chikadvisor de m avoir donner la chance d essayer les produits oxicleen gratuitement.je suis trés contente de résultat ca enleve les taches difficile......je le recommande

1.3/5

March 27, 2017

I got this from ChickAdvisor to review and it wasn't my favourite of the three products I got. To be honest I don't own a lot of white clothes because I am super spilly. I read while I drink coffee and that always leads to disaster. My favourite white shirt is dingy and has a giant mouthwash stain on it which has made it into a "house only" shirt. I actually dug through all my clothes, clean and dirty to find some whites for this product.
    While this product did remove some old stains from some baby items it did nothing for dingy whites or deodorant stained arm pits. Maybe if you used it more than once but like I said I just don't wear white often enough to justify the use of it and I would hate to wait that long to get a load of whites. I might try soaking some of my really bad items and see if I can bring them back to life but that's a whole process.

March 26, 2017

We live on a farm and often have issues with clean water. At the present time we are experiencing higher than normal dirty water so I am hesitant to do a lot of white loads. I have taken some to a laundromat but I decided to give this product a try and was very impressed with the results. The whites came out looking whiter than they went in. There was no noticeable smell to the product, which I liked and it was very easy to use. I would definitely use this product again!

March 26, 2017

Another lucky person who was chosen to review OxiClean’s Max Force White Revive Laundry Stain Remover & Booster-wow that was a mouthful! Thank you Chickadvisor!

I have some pretty old white tank tops *embarrassed face* well I should say not so white, that I layer and I soaked a couple for 2.5 hours in my sink then did a regular wash and man oh man what a difference from just that!! They appear white! I honestly was super surprised and didn’t have high hopes since they are older and nothing special but they have half their life back and then some.

I would for sure purchase and recommend! I don’t know why but I have never been a fan of bleach so this is a billion times better plus the smell is so good! Very pleased with this product.

Now I can just imagine combing the 3 products I got to review to tackle something really dirty!