OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 18, 2017

After washing this jacket it was still stained. So I soaked it for an hour with OxiClean "White Revive" and it came out so white and clean it looks new. It worked wonderfully and the powder smells nice too.

April 18, 2017

I used OXICLEAN White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder in 2 ways. 1)Added to the wash
    2)Soaked the stained clothes and laundered them later. When added to the wash I did not see a difference, even after three or four uses. The White Revive Stain Remover worked quite well when the clothes were soaked and then laundered. The stains came out! For that reason I would recommend this product.

2.7/5

#gotitfree
    I couldn't find this product in the four stores I went to in my town but one of the other products, Oxi Clean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover in a spray bottle was avaialble so I tried this on a pair of white capris that I had spilled red wine on. I tried everything, stain removers, baking soda and vinegar, scrubbing with detergents and bleach. Even after several attempts and several soaks, I could still see the stain. I sprayed the Oxi Clean (not a powder as described above). I also used the Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover powder as an additive to the laundry. But it seemed to do the trick! Everything else I tried failed miserably and I had thrown them in the back of my closet and now I'll be wearing them again!

If I every find the White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder I will definitely buy it.

Thank you Oxi Clean for saving one of my faves!

April 18, 2017

Pour le oxiclean white revive, je le recommande puisque les taies d'oreillers blanches qui sont le plus tâchées sont devenues effectivement plus blanches. Mais j'ai opté pour les laisser mariner un peu dans ce produit. Je ne sais pas si je les lave tout de suite j'aurais le même résultat. Je vous le dirais ...

April 18, 2017

I used the laundry stain remover powder. It works good. It makes your whites brighter. Or alteast for me they seem brighter. But out of all of the oxiclean stuff I Love the spray better

April 18, 2017

My whites have never been whiter...I have two children that are constantly running through through the halls of our apartments in there socks...so you can imagine how dirty they get.
    These socks had washed in dirt...so I let them soak and I to my amazement the majority of dirt was gone.
    I will never use another product again!!

April 18, 2017

With a 5 year old and a construction worker at home, I am always fighting the white clothes battle. I find all my whites get super dingy, and end up wearing out much quicker with regular bleach use. I was pretty excited to be chosen to test OxiClean White Revive and have been using it for the past week in our regular laundry. Suffice to say, I am sold! My white come out visibly cleaner, and less dingy without the rough "bleachy" feeling they had before! The price is on point for the amount of times I need to use it (with only 1-2 white loads a week). Love this new addition to the Oxi-Clean line!

April 17, 2017

I was chosen to review OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder and I was totally impressed after the first use. I have several sets of sheets that just wouldn't come clean. They'd been in a closet at the cottage for years and were looking really gray and dingy. Having previously washed them 4 or 5 times since last summer, I didn't have much hope. I soaked them in the OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder and then washed them normally. They were bright, white and beautiful when they came out of the dryer. I am so happy!!

April 17, 2017

I received a voucher for a free sample container (24) of this product, sadly, I was unable to find it in seven different stores (and I live in a large city), I could find the larger container, usually 64 but none this size so I had to borrow some from a friend. It worked well, as promised. While I don't have a lot of white clothes, it worked wonders on my towels, hand towels, facecloths, dishcloths, socks, and unmentionables. I prefer spray stain remover, but this was effective and easy to use.

April 17, 2017

I got this product free as part of the chickadvisor review panel. I liked that this is an alternative for using bleach which is important with a new baby in the house. However, I'm not sure that it was effective in getting the whites any brighter/cleaner.