OxiClean™ White Revive™ Laundry Stain Remover Powder Reviews

• Removes tough stains the 1st time while reviving dingy whites
• Chlorine bleach free but whitens 40% better than chlorine bleach

April 19, 2017

I received this product for free to try and happy I did. It's wonderful! It not only removed stains, it really brightened up the colours in the clothes. The fact that it has no bleach makes it every better. I would recommend it to anyone with kids. Gets any stain out and makes their clothes look like new.

April 19, 2017

I add this every load of whites or lights i do, and i notice the clothes come out bright!!! i do have to do an extra rinse to make sure all the soap is off but my clothes stay bright and clean and stain free.

April 19, 2017

OxiClean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder is truly a miracle product. I always have issues with cleaning my whites because I do not use bleach. I have tried many alternatives to bleach but they never seem to make my whites pop. I used the OxiClean White Revive on a load of dingy, grey toned white sheets. What a difference. The sheets looked as white as they would had I used bleach. Thank you OxiClean for giving me a product that I can use with no regrets and harm to the environment. Amazing product.

April 18, 2017

J'avais des camisoles blanches qui ont commencé à jaunir avec le temps, car je ne les porte pas souvent. J'avoue que j'avais des doutes que la couleur jaunâtre va disparaitre avec ce produit. Après la première utilisation, je suis séduite par l'efficacité de ce produit. À essayer absolument

April 18, 2017

After washing this jacket it was still stained. So I soaked it for an hour with OxiClean "White Revive" and it came out so white and clean it looks new. It worked wonderfully and the powder smells nice too.

April 18, 2017

I used OXICLEAN White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder in 2 ways. 1)Added to the wash
    2)Soaked the stained clothes and laundered them later. When added to the wash I did not see a difference, even after three or four uses. The White Revive Stain Remover worked quite well when the clothes were soaked and then laundered. The stains came out! For that reason I would recommend this product.

2.7/5

#gotitfree
    I couldn't find this product in the four stores I went to in my town but one of the other products, Oxi Clean Max Force Laundry Stain Remover in a spray bottle was avaialble so I tried this on a pair of white capris that I had spilled red wine on. I tried everything, stain removers, baking soda and vinegar, scrubbing with detergents and bleach. Even after several attempts and several soaks, I could still see the stain. I sprayed the Oxi Clean (not a powder as described above). I also used the Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover powder as an additive to the laundry. But it seemed to do the trick! Everything else I tried failed miserably and I had thrown them in the back of my closet and now I'll be wearing them again!

If I every find the White Revive Laundry Stain Remover Powder I will definitely buy it.

Thank you Oxi Clean for saving one of my faves!

April 18, 2017

Pour le oxiclean white revive, je le recommande puisque les taies d'oreillers blanches qui sont le plus tâchées sont devenues effectivement plus blanches. Mais j'ai opté pour les laisser mariner un peu dans ce produit. Je ne sais pas si je les lave tout de suite j'aurais le même résultat. Je vous le dirais ...

April 18, 2017

I used the laundry stain remover powder. It works good. It makes your whites brighter. Or alteast for me they seem brighter. But out of all of the oxiclean stuff I Love the spray better

April 18, 2017

My whites have never been whiter...I have two children that are constantly running through through the halls of our apartments in there socks...so you can imagine how dirty they get.
    These socks had washed in dirt...so I let them soak and I to my amazement the majority of dirt was gone.
    I will never use another product again!!