Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

August 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Use these everyday for a clear and clean face..

Always was waking up with a bad oily face..
    So i got oxy pads and i use at least twice a day ..
    Now i wake up and no more oil and no more pimples
    I keep a bottle of oxy pads with me.all the time ..

August 13, 2019

They work

Even in my later years of life, I still use oxy pads when I break out. I also have teenagers and they use it as well. Helps get rid of blemishes fast.

June 19, 2018

Great product for problem breakouts

I love using this product daily for blackheads, but it is a must when I get pimples breaking out. I can use the pads twice a day and see great results the same day.

August 15, 2017

Hurts the first time but works

Be aware, if it is your first time using Oxy pads, they will STING your face and you'll feel the cleansing! This will pass in about a week, and the product is so worth it. I used them all over my skin when I was camping and away from a shower and felt clean and fresh. I use them daily on my face and they are great for keeping away the acne on the go. Also great for soaking up oil. Great buy!

March 12, 2016

I use a lot of moisturizing lotion on my face throughout the day because I have dry skin. In the morning, I like to use Oxy daily Cleansing pads to give my face a good cleansing before I put on lotion. The cleansing pads leave my face feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of lotions or make up.

February 08, 2016

i love using Oxy pads on my face .....makes my face feel refreshed.

October 16, 2015

I actually won an Oxy package just before Xmas last year. The whole family used it and loved it.

April 11, 2015

I'm finally happy with my skin after using Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads

September 09, 2014

I have been using Oxy pads forever. I use them as a face cleanser pre makeup, I use them as a spot makeup remover, I just love them and use them everyday. I use the sensitive brand because I do find the others to be a little strong for my skin. The only downside is they do have a strong medicinal smell and if you get them too close you your eyes they may sting a bit. Otherwise this is an amazing product and I love having it in my routine.

August 30, 2014

works great, best product i have used this week