Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

August 27, 2019

Extra touch up

I use the oxy pads after washing my face in the morning, it makes me feel clean cause it still takes dirt off my face. However if you have sensitive skin or eczema I wouldn't recommend, it will dry your face out

August 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Use these everyday for a clear and clean face..

Always was waking up with a bad oily face..
    So i got oxy pads and i use at least twice a day ..
    Now i wake up and no more oil and no more pimples
    I keep a bottle of oxy pads with me.all the time ..

August 13, 2019

So so product you get what you pay for.

This product is pretty basic and a little harsh on your skin but you get what you pay for, it is a cheap product to dry your skin out.!!,,,,,,,!,,,!,,,,,!,,,,,,!,,,,,,!!,,,

August 13, 2019

They work

Even in my later years of life, I still use oxy pads when I break out. I also have teenagers and they use it as well. Helps get rid of blemishes fast.

June 19, 2018

Great product for problem breakouts

I love using this product daily for blackheads, but it is a must when I get pimples breaking out. I can use the pads twice a day and see great results the same day.

August 15, 2017

Hurts the first time but works

Be aware, if it is your first time using Oxy pads, they will STING your face and you'll feel the cleansing! This will pass in about a week, and the product is so worth it. I used them all over my skin when I was camping and away from a shower and felt clean and fresh. I use them daily on my face and they are great for keeping away the acne on the go. Also great for soaking up oil. Great buy!

August 14, 2017

I would recommend this product to all teens !

A great solution to stubborn blackheads and affordable for parents as well! I find shoppers is the best retail store to purchase this product from as they often have sales and coupons.

September 20, 2016

I love the daily cleansing pads ! I find them a little pricey so I look for on sale. I do buy regardless as I find they do pick up dirt and oils etc that your average soap and water wash doesn't and you can see the results on the pad itself . I've washed my face then used them and still I can see the dirt, oils etc that were still there. I use a few pads per use as I will continue until I get a pad that I notice is clear of dirt etc.
    I haven't used in a while just because money was tight and I can see a difference in my face.
    I am going out today to purchase another package as I love these.
    I also noticed more blackheads and little pimples since I didn't use the product for a bit. I will always use this and pray I never go through a period of time as I just did where I don't have any ! I love them . I am going to also try the maximum strength ones this time as I'm hoping it helps clear up the little breakout I've had . I don't want to go without these again for longer than a week !

March 12, 2016

I use a lot of moisturizing lotion on my face throughout the day because I have dry skin. In the morning, I like to use Oxy daily Cleansing pads to give my face a good cleansing before I put on lotion. The cleansing pads leave my face feeling clean and fresh. I would recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of lotions or make up.

2.8/5

February 12, 2016

I have used this product before and just wasnt very impressed. I have noticed that it does make my face feel refreshed, but also veryyyy drying on my skin. They kind of had a really strong alcohol smell to them too which I didnt really like.