Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads Reviews

2% Salicylic acid acne medication. Cooling sensation. Aggressively treats and helps prevent pimples. Pharmacist No. 1 recommended brand.

2.3/5

December 15, 2015

never seen a difference in my acne and they are very drying

December 15, 2015

These Oxy pads are just fine. I have used a local store brand pads in the past and these are the same. Nothing extra ordinary.

October 16, 2015

I actually won an Oxy package just before Xmas last year. The whole family used it and loved it.

July 30, 2015

I don't find anything special about them. Nothing that a regular cloth and soap wouldn't do.

April 11, 2015

I'm finally happy with my skin after using Oxy Daily Cleansing Pads

1.7/5

September 29, 2014

i found that this produced dried out my skin and caused scaring on my spots. they have avery high alcohol content and burn your skin.

September 09, 2014

I have been using Oxy pads forever. I use them as a face cleanser pre makeup, I use them as a spot makeup remover, I just love them and use them everyday. I use the sensitive brand because I do find the others to be a little strong for my skin. The only downside is they do have a strong medicinal smell and if you get them too close you your eyes they may sting a bit. Otherwise this is an amazing product and I love having it in my routine.

August 30, 2014

works great, best product i have used this week

June 18, 2014

The Oxy Daily Clensing Pads work fine. I, myself, have very oily skin and would wear minimal full-face makeup. The pads cleaned off all the makeup, but are very strong. Wiping under my eyes caused them to burn, and the more damp the pad was, the more dry my face would get. When using a cleansing pad, I would air it out a bit to dry it off some, then use it. Also, using some kind of facial moisturizer afterwards helps loads. And using these too often can add to the dryness of skin. Use once a day or less should be fine.

June 17, 2014

I just love this product...love how soft my skin feels after i use it. And how refreshing my face feels. I would recommend this product to others.. and decant price