OXY Deep Pore Cleaning Acne Pads Reviews

OXY® Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne all day. Our Deep Pore formula is great for stubborn acne, blackheads, and visible pores. Instantly removing dirt, oil and dead skin and keeping bacteria away to let Oxy®gen through helps your skin breathe, while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin to help prevent over-drying. OXY® Deep Pore pads also contain salicylic acid, an effective, medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after applying, leaving a fresh, healthy looking complexion. Paraben and preservative free, like all our cleansing pads.

2.8/5

September 13, 2012

Having tried these in the past, they seemed to work at the time. However, over time they made my face feel tight, dry, itchy, and somewhat sticky. It could've been the alcohol content in them. Even when I'd use one every other day or two, just made my face feel icky. I don't even think it helped my acne. Seemed to make it worse; my face looked shiny too. I wouldn't use these again.