OXY Deep Pore Cleaning Acne Pads Reviews

OXY® Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne all day. Our Deep Pore formula is great for stubborn acne, blackheads, and visible pores. Instantly removing dirt, oil and dead skin and keeping bacteria away to let Oxy®gen through helps your skin breathe, while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin to help prevent over-drying. OXY® Deep Pore pads also contain salicylic acid, an effective, medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after applying, leaving a fresh, healthy looking complexion. Paraben and preservative free, like all our cleansing pads.

November 01, 2021

Clean and Doesn't Sting Much

The acne pads are overall what I expected in this kind of product. I am able to get a nice clean wipe without too much of a residue. The product doesn't cause irritation and doesn't trigger a sharp stinging sensation I get from other brands. Overall I can recommend this product if you need a quick and simple product and don't have time to apply another cleanser.

October 30, 2021

Oxy deep pore

This product is great for a quick wash while at work and constantly wearing a mask. My face was always breaking out and these helped to minimize my breakouts.

Clean and bright

I’m so glad I gave the oxy products a try, I just realized how clean my skin became. My face is so much brighter and the pores are so much cleaner. I am amazed at the results!

great stuff!

I've never used a product that so easily removes oil and leaves my face feeling grease-free for most of the day!! Definitely prevents acne, but don't use for more than a few days consecutively if your skin is sensitive!!

Great for Oily skin

I have a combination type skin which is very prone to acne and scars. I use these pads thrice everyday during breakouts and once everyday otherwise. They have worked well so far. My breakout episodes have reduced and aren't as painful as before. Maybe it will be able to control in the longer run. I haven't seen a difference in my scars so far. Overall a convenient and effective product.

Great product

I got the OXY® Deep Pore Medicated Acne Pads #tryitfree to review. I got this product because my son has alot of blackheads and acne. He really liked the product because it greatly reduced how oily his skin is and also has reduced the size of his pores. The only thing he didn't like was how strong the alcohol smell was, but said the benefits out weigh the negative. Thanks @chickadvisor and @oxycanada for the sample! #ChickAdvisor #oxycanada #tryOXY #oxycleansingpads #GotItFree #freesample

Love it

I used to use this as a teenager and it worked great but now that I'm an adult I find it dryes my face out. I do suffer from adult acne, but I didn't find it helped at all.

Great Product

The Oxy products really helped with my facial needs to help get rid of acne. I would highly recommend this product as it made a tremendous difference.

Good for oily skin

Me and my husband tried this product and we liked it especially my husband. He said that it helps with his blackheads and pores are smaller. He said that he will use it again...

October 27, 2021

It works, but they’re downsides

I’ve tried salicylic acid pads before, and I would say this works comparatively well to others, but the downsides outweigh the good sides. I have tried it for 2 weeks and it is in good reducing my sebaceous filaments/oil control, reduced my acne, and helped treat acne spots. The problem is that the alcohol smell is so strong that it feels like im breathing in rubbing alcohol. Even when its only the cheeks or the chin, the smell is so strong I hold my breath. I get reluctant to use the pads on my nose (where I need it most). They use alcohol as a solvent, meaning the alcohol helps the salicylic acid penetrate the skin faster, but I wish they used something else. I looked at the ingredients and the top % is fragrance. Not only is this bad for your skin, but its funny because the fragrance cant even cover the alcohol smell. In addition, the pads are rough and it scrapes your skin. Tldr; the pads smell like rubbing alcohol, the pads arent soft for your skin, the pads work.