OXY Deep Pore Cleaning Acne Pads Reviews

OXY® Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads are clinically proven to continuously fight acne all day. Our Deep Pore formula is great for stubborn acne, blackheads, and visible pores. Instantly removing dirt, oil and dead skin and keeping bacteria away to let Oxy®gen through helps your skin breathe, while oil-free moisturizers soothe skin to help prevent over-drying. OXY® Deep Pore pads also contain salicylic acid, an effective, medicated treatment that penetrates the skin and hair follicles even after applying, leaving a fresh, healthy looking complexion. Paraben and preservative free, like all our cleansing pads.

Great for oily skin

If you have a oily skin this is definitely a product you should try. Helps remove shine and keeps your skin dry. The product also will last pretty long as you only need to use it may be 2 to 3 times a week. Overall I am pleased with the results.

Must have

Love this stuff it cleared up my acne, blackheads and made my pores smaller. I will definitely buy this product again. I also had my son use it as well and his acne and blackheads are gone.

October 26, 2021

OXY Medicated Pads Helped To Control Oils!

I got the OXY® Deep Pore Medicated Acne Pads #tryitfree to review. This has 2% salicylic acid in it which helped wonderfully with my pimples. I used one pad every day at night to wipe away “the day” from my face. The pad I used was brown after I was done wiping my face and neck. The pads are meant to remove dirt, oil and dead skin to help oxygen get through and help the skin breathe. It was perfect for making me feel fresh and oil-free for bed. I have naturally oily skin, so I welcomed the strong salicylic acid in there, as it seemed to help control my oils. Thanks @chickadvisor and @oxycanada for the sample! #ChickAdvisor #oxycanada #tryOXY #oxycleansingpads #GotItFree #freesample #producttester #productreviewer

Jadore

J'adore ce produit je recommande a tous ça a aider ma peau et plus jamais je vais arrêter d'utiliser ce produit je vous recommande fortement d'acheter ce produit

Awesome

I have tried this product for a bit now and it works great. Doesn't dry my skin or anything and helps clear out my pores. I use it twice a day and helps with my acne. my face has cleared up a lot.

Great for oily skin

I have very oily skin and these pads are great for keeping my skin dry. I use them every other day, and I find that they help keep breakouts at bay. The smell is okay, I don't find it overpowering. It will also last you a decent amount of time if you use them a few times a week.

Good Product

This is a pretty good product for helping oily skin. They help remove the oil and helps my skin from breaking out. I would recommend this to others with oily skin like mine.

Good for oily skin

I got this product from Chick Advisor and I didn't think too much of it, but I actually liked it very much. I don't usually have so many outbreaks, but it worked for me because of my oily skin. It cleans and takes the oil away without damaging the skin. Would recommend to friends

Good product

Got to try this product out & swapped it for my usual toner . I like how easy these are to use & how they made my skin feel afterwards . Seems to be helping with breakouts as well

Great product

I have oily skin and these cleansing pads are really works on oily skin to remove access oil and dirt. Loved it.. and definitely buy in future highly recommended 👍👍