OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 476 in Acne Treatment

May 19, 2017

I often used this as a teenager when I didn't have the time to properly wash my face. It was crazy what it would be able to take off but it would leave a gross residue on the skin. For that reason I no longer use it.

April 19, 2017

I had used this stuff when i had a couple pimples, it sucked and didn't make them any better. But a couple years later; i didn't have any pimples now and was sweating one day doing yardwork and felt dirty at a friends. Didn't have any products or pimples & didnt want to get any. Cleaned my face with soap and water and used one of the Acne pad and my face felt really good. Used 1 every night to clean my face good. Didnt even sting like it did when i used it with a pimple present. Therefore i would say this Acne pad substance should be to prevent acne when not active. Not for Active Acne present on face.

April 19, 2017

I did not like these, I tried them because I have tried nearly everything to reduce my acne and found that that had no effect on reducing my acne. They stung when I used them, and I found that they smelled really strong too.

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

This product absolutely sucks I use to use these when I was a teenager sometimes and all they would do would dry my face out and break it out I wouldn't recommend this product to no one.

April 01, 2017

i used to use these very often when i was a teenager. They worked amazing, but the only flaw was that they dried my skin out SO bad. I think it was just a little too harsh for my skin. But they did help with my breakouts.

March 16, 2017

One if my favourites for a good clean face in the summer! These are my go-to heavy duty dirt removal as I worked in fast food (yucky, dirty clogged pores CONSTANTLY) and they saved me from a nasty breakout. Would highly recommend for any lovely lady working in fast food!

March 16, 2017

OXY is a product that I do not use often but every once in a while I will pick it up for myself if I find my face is not clearing up fast enough for my liking with my regular routine. OXY tends to help speed up the process in addition to my regular face routine.

February 28, 2017

My daughter has moderate acne and we have tried everything. We just happened to buy these Oxy Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads and boy are we glad we did. Her face still has acne but it's much better.

January 07, 2017

Ever since I was a teenager I have always trusted Oxy facial products. These wipes help me eliminate and dirt and grime and keep my face fresh and clean!!

December 19, 2016

The Oxy Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads are the best!
    As a woman with PCOS, I breakout in acne every cycle. Using these pads not only dries the acne up fast, it makes them disappear twice as fast as well.
    It may be a bit expensive but worth the money to not have a giant white head on your nose!
    Used best with the daily cleanser lotion.

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt