3.9/5
OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads Reviews
Ranked #10 in Acne Treatment

August 07, 2017

my little brother approves.

I bought these at Walmart for my little brother during his puberty years where his face looked like he was dumping it into a greaser every his skin out. It has prevented future breakouts for him and he feels great.. if he's happy, i'm happy. If you struggle with acne and nothing else is working, try this!

August 07, 2017

Je les utilisais toujours lorsque j'étais ado

Je n'étais pas une adolescente qui avait énormément d'acné heureusement pour moi. J'avais cependant beaucoup de point noir et c'est ce qui me dérangeais beaucoup. Avec ces pads anti-acne, ça nettoyait suffisamment mon visage pour que beaucoup de mes points noirs disparaissent sans jamais devenir des boutons.
    Uniquement un pad pour le visage est suffisant. Je le faisais beaucoup le soir après ma douche. Je n'ai vraiment pas eu de problème d'acné dans ma jeunesse mais ça a fait une belle différence pour que je n'en aille pas.

1.3/5

Not good

I used these in highschool and absolutely hated them. They actually caused me further breakouts, rather than solving the ones I already had. In addition, the smell is horrible, and these actually caused me a lot of redness.

OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads

OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads work great for as an emergency treatment for active breakouts. I would recommend using these before an important even you want clear skin for like a wedding, grad etc but make sure to moisturize well as they can really dry your skin out. It works well to " dry out" pimples and they become smaller and smaller with continued use, it also takes care of redness and white heads very quickly. Using these pads I saw in improvement in black heads on my nose as well, an added bonus.

Great Prevention

I used OXY Triple Action Medicated Acne Pads before bed every night when I was in high school. They worked really well and helped prevent future break outs while clearing up any existing blemishes. You could feel it working and see a huge difference in the morning. This is a great product, and I recommend it to anyone who has a couple blemishes. It also smells great in my opinion.

June 09, 2017

Les lingettes m'aide vraiment beaucoup avec mon nez. J'ai la peau du visage tres seche mais le nez plutot gras. Beaucoup de probleme de point noir . Jutilise les lingettes seulement sur mon nez car elle peuve rendre la peau seche. Mes points noir on vraiment diminuer. Je vous les conseilles fortement si comme moi vous avez des problemes de points nour ou d'acnée en generale.

May 19, 2017

I often used this as a teenager when I didn't have the time to properly wash my face. It was crazy what it would be able to take off but it would leave a gross residue on the skin. For that reason I no longer use it.

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

I had used this stuff when i had a couple pimples, it sucked and didn't make them any better. But a couple years later; i didn't have any pimples now and was sweating one day doing yardwork and felt dirty at a friends. Didn't have any products or pimples & didnt want to get any. Cleaned my face with soap and water and used one of the Acne pad and my face felt really good. Used 1 every night to clean my face good. Didnt even sting like it did when i used it with a pimple present. Therefore i would say this Acne pad substance should be to prevent acne when not active. Not for Active Acne present on face.

2.0/5

April 19, 2017

I did not like these, I tried them because I have tried nearly everything to reduce my acne and found that that had no effect on reducing my acne. They stung when I used them, and I found that they smelled really strong too.

1.3/5

April 14, 2017

This product absolutely sucks I use to use these when I was a teenager sometimes and all they would do would dry my face out and break it out I wouldn't recommend this product to no one.