Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

Amazing product

Loved this product. Would use it again. Great results. Very happy with how it made my skin feel. Would recommend it to friends and family anytime. Happy

November 10, 2021

The best Oxy product on the market

This is they best product from the Oxy line. I watched it clear my sons face up over the course of 8 days! We will absolutely be buying this again because it truly works!!!

Great product

My son used this and loved it. Bla bla bla bla bla

Srub acny away

This is easy to use and very nice and soft on the skin, works great on acny and defenitly need this for your teenagers and even for adult with acny outbreaks.

Soft feeling skin

I really like how my skin felt after using this product. I have sensitive skin and thankfully, my skin didn’t break out. I can’t use it every day but if I use it every other day, it leaves my skin feeling pretty soft.

November 10, 2021

Typically I prefer more feminism products that smell more floral and more organic and sensitive to the skin. This product may just work for someone else...

November 10, 2021

Great scrub to add into routine!

I used to use a ton of Oxy products as a pimpley teen. I hadn’t purchased in a while now that I’m in my late 20’s however, I still get hormonal acne and have stubborn blackheads. I worked this into my routine every 2 days as an extra cleanse step and loved it.

November 10, 2021

Face feels so clean and smooth

When I applied Volcanic Ash acne scrub on my face , it is feels so clean and smooth. I used it twice a week to get rid some of oil . My daughter used it too

Deep clean

Omg omg omg !!!!! I love the deep but when I said deep means deep cleaning loos like micoremagration and leaving you no damage in your skin, face looks really fresh and clean

Really gentle!!!

Super surprised that this works for me Sooooo well. I have been using another product since I was a teen until they discontinued my product. So I searched and researched for something I could use on my sensitive acne prone skin. This does not burn or over dry my face, it doesn't have a strong scent nor are the beads rough and hard