Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

Good product for body

I received this as part of a promotion. I have acne on my back that has been difficult to manage and this product seems to be working well. It's a bit too soon to tell for sure.

Love using it

My son uses this daily in tbe shower before school. He loves it. It's helped his with his acne, and does not dry his skin out like most other washes do.

November 10, 2021

Good

Good product fresh feeling when using! I would recommend this product Good product fresh feeling when using! I would recommend this product. Smells really good

Clean but redness

Gel consistency unlike other OXY products which are usually cream consistency.
    I do feel that my skin is smooth and free of oil after using it.
    But there is also a feeling of a thin film on my skin after thoroughly rinsing with water. I have to use another cleanser to get rid of the film.

November 08, 2021

Amazing product!!!

Cleared my acne so fast! Absolutely love this product, shared with my brother! Ran out of the tube faster but it helped both of us with our acne so much

November 07, 2021

Left my skin super smooth

I loved how this left my skin very smooth and almost like "glowy". Stated to use about 2 times a week and noticed a nice effect of a brighter look. Great!

November 07, 2021

Good

Not the greatest but it was okay. It was a bit drying for my skin a did not completely get rid of my acne. Maybe need to use it more to see more results but currently not that impressive

November 07, 2021

Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub works great!

Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub works great! It helps to clear up acne and leaves your face feeling great. Quick and Easy to use and affordably priced. I would highly recommend this product! #tryOXY

2.0/5

Not for sensative skin

I wouldn't recommend the volcanic ash acne scrub to people who have sensitive skin because it irritated mine when I used it, and I thought I left it on for too long, which was about 5 minutes. So the second time I used it, I only left it on for 30 seconds and washed it off quickly, but my skin was still red and irritated although it did help me get rid of breakouts but not pimples.

Must try!

I don't use exfoliating products often but I tried using the Oxy Volcanic Ash Scrub once a week for the past month. I am seeing some improvements in my skin while combining the use of the Oxy Deep Pore Cleansing Pads. Give it a try!!!