Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

Great Product

The colour threw me off being a grayish bluish. I wish it were a bit grittier too to exfoliate more. Overall I didn’t know I needed this! Works wonders on my face which has been terrible lately with adult acne.

2.0/5

Hmm

I like that the scrub is cooling and gentle despite the small particles but the product itself did not work well for my skin. A week in since I started the product I did not see any changes or improvement to my skin. It might be that the product wasn’t right for me.

2.0/5

Hmm

November 05, 2021

It’s good but space out uses

It’s good but watch out! Space out the way you use it. It may seem fine at the start to do it once a week but really try it every two months if anything unless you are okay with really pink skin.

Love this product

This is my new favourite product!! I got this as a sample from chick advisor but let me tell you I love this. The smell is amazing, it has this nice fruity smell and it’s not to rough on the skin. Leaves your face feeling green and smelling nice after exfoliating.

Gentle Scrub, Great Scent

When I tried this scrub I enjoyed the scent and how gentle of a scrub it is. I have used oxy products in the past and never had a problem with them. This scrub was a great addition to their line. In regards to acne control I didn’t find it to cause or not cause any less.

Face scrub

It was okay. I liked the smell and it felt cooling. I think it would be a nice scrub for everyday use. It was exfoliating and felt like it was really doing the trick.

Soft on skin

I received this product free to test. This was soft on my acne prone skin. left my skin feeling soft. Definitely felt a difference on my face and body.

Amazing product!!!

I highly recommend this product to people that constantly getting Pimples. My pimples dry up without irritating my skin. I will buy this again again..

Great

It worked really well. Didn't have an overpowering smell felt nice on the skin. Only down fall for me was that sometimes it left a bit of the scrub on my skin after washing