Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

September 23, 2021

Great facial scrub!

OXY Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub leaves my face feeling fresh and clean without drying it out or irritating it. I use it every morning to give my skin a deep clean to start my day off right.

September 22, 2021

Amazing product, amazing price!!

I would honestly rate this product a 5/5 stars!
    I got it for free from Product Review Club/Chick Advisor to test and review and I can definitely say this is my next go to product from now on. It doesn’t have a funky smell I found and actually worked at taking a lot of my acne away within a few days of having it. #tryoxy

Yesss

I haven’t exfoliated my face in a long time someone I use this product 10 out of 10 my face is so soft it’s smoother than a babies bottom I highly recommend this product

Cooling Scrub

Very nice scrub, it feels cooling on my skin which is very nice and refreshing. It is also non drying on my skin which is nice. Very small amount of product goes a long way.

Volcanos!

Wow! I find it so cool that this product is made from colocanos! That is so awesome! Fun to use! Thank you!
    (I received this product for free to sample.)

September 22, 2021

Good

I am personally not a fan of scrubs (since it can be invasive of your skin), but this one did help solve a bit of my issues with acne. I really like this brands products.

Best acne scrub!

I cannot believe how amazing this scrub worked. My skin is so clean and acne free it’s amazing! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne and wants it gone!

Good facial scrub

I received this product from chick advisor to try #gotitfree. I was pleasantly surprised with how it worked. This is definitely a higher quality product then the old oxy products I used in my teens. My face definitely felt very clean the only issue I had was I have sensitive skin so my skin was a little pink after use but it faded quickly and had no lasting effects. I will definitely be recommending this product to my teens and friends for a good clean face

Good product

This product works well. It has a nice smell as well. After using this product, my skin felt really clean and soft. I would recommend buying this product.

September 21, 2021

Refreshing scrub

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I liked this scrub, it had a very refreshing scent and wasn’t too harsh on my skin.