Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

October 23, 2021

Nice scrub

I received oxy volcanic ash acne scrub for free from chickadvisor to review. It was my first time using it. It actually has a nice scent to it, not to strong. I personally think it does a good job. It made my skin soft and smooth and definitely helped with a few pimples I had on my chin. It also did not make my face super red so that’s a plus. My only suggestion would be to add more of the microbeads in it. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

October 18, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works well, smells nice

We got it for free to try and review. It smells pleasant and works well, having helped to reduce his stubborn acne. It left husband kin smooth and soft. Great product and good price!

October 18, 2021

Gentle but effective

I received this product for a free trial and was really pleased with it.
    It helped prevent the typical breakouts I get in the T-zone but without drying out my skin like other scrubs and acne cleansers. I also noticed my skin was softer and brighter after a couple weeks of use. A good product to use regularly for to add every few days to your regular skin care routine.

October 17, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

An Excellent Acne Scrub

Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub with Bentonite Clay and Salicylic Acid is a fantastic acne scrub that gently but deeply cleans your pores and treats your acne at the same time.

My son used this scrub daily, followed by the OXY Deep Pore Cleansing Acne Pads with Salicylic Acid. After a week or so of use, his skin was clearer and his remaining spots were smaller and less red.

My son really enjoyed the smell of this scrub. I think it smells like a combination of grape and mint. He also liked how the scrub made his skin feel after using it. He said that it gave him a cooling sensation on his skin and also made it feel so soft. His skin looked clean and less oily.

The scrub feels gritty on the fingers as you apply it, but my son said that it did not feel gritty on his face like you would expect a scrub to feel. He said he knew when to rinse it off as it dries as you apply it. It was easy to rinse off and did not stick onto his face.

Overall, this scrub worked very well to help my son's skin stay clean and exfoliated as well as help reduce his acne. I would definitely recommend this scrub to help treat acne.

This free product was given in exchange for an honest review.

October 13, 2021

Oxy sensitive

Love it !! I tried these products for sensitive skin and not only did it clear up my acne but clear up the redness I had. Most definitely will buy it again if I have a bad flair up.

October 06, 2021

Skin routine dream

My pre-teen daughter has been desperate to find a suitable skin routine and nothing has been working. We got the Oxy Volcanic Ash from Chick Advisor and HELLO SKIN CARE!! It has in a week declogged her pores, reduced the existing acne she has and she is actually happy with her skin and is enjoying a regular routine. We found a WINNER!!!

October 02, 2021

Just what I needed for my skincare routine

I haven't used OXY in forever (like back in highschool days lol) but I am so glad I got the chance to try these 2 awesome products 🤗
    The Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub is exactly what I needed in my skincare routine 💆💖
    Plus the Cleansing Acne Pads for sensitive skin are great for timepressed mornings when I have to get the kids to the bus😅

October 02, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Really great product!

Really works and smells so nice in my face after washing, it feels clean too. It makes my skin look very clear. The cooling affect is also a very nice addition to the face scrub. So far I have added into my routine every 2-3 days and am happy with the outcome. Would 100% recommend!

September 28, 2021

great clean

I recently received Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub as a sample to try from chick advisor. I love that it's easy to put on my hand and the product has these little beads that can feel like my skin is being cleaned and fresh and it smells good too. I like to use this at night to clean my skin before and wake up with a clean and smooth face. #tryOXY

September 25, 2021

Great facial scrub!

I love this face scrub!! I found it to be a gentle exfoliant and not harsh. The smell isn’t overpowering but a nice clean scent. This product left my skin feeling soft, clean, and fresh. Great product! #tryOXY