Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

September 28, 2021

Smells great and exfoliates well

This is an excellent product that works well. I hate having to use more than one product so having a scrub that contains active ingredients to prevent acne was helpful. Product smells great and exfoliates the skin deeply. Definitely use a light scrubbing action with your fingertips as particles are sharp. I love that it uses biodegradable exfoliating beads that don't end up in the ocean.

September 28, 2021

Just received it

I just received it and did not have time to try it yet. according to its ingredients it seems it is compatible with my skin and I would not have any problems with using it.

Exfoliates and feels good

The volcanic ash acne scrub was really nice, it’s got a grey blue color and some granular particles of volcanic ash that help to exfoliate the skin. It had a faint fruity odor, and washed off nice, leaving my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. I like that it has bentonite clay which is known to remove toxins, this is great as it works with the 2% salicylic acid to clean breakouts on my skin. #tryOXY #gotitfree #productreviewclub #xystuffclub #freeproductreview

Smells Amazing, Great Cleanser

First of all, I love how the product is called volcanic ash and contains charcoal. This is a mineral rich scrub that removes blackheads and purifies the skin. I loved the smell of the product and it did a decent job of cleansing my face.

Works Great!

This product smells amazing! It seems to work great so far. It feels good on my face and makes it feel soft. I would definitely recommend this product!

Cleaned well

I really liked this face scrub. It left my skin feeling completely clean and clear. I did find it to be quite drying after the fact. I used a moisturizer on my face and still noticed dry patches. I have normal skin. It doesn’t get too oily or too dry. I think this product would be great for someone with oily skin!

Good but quite abrasive

Although it's a good scrub it would be far too abrasive for someone with actual acne and not just breakouts. I use it as a mask/scrub hybrid, because of the bentonite clay I leave it on for like 5 minutes after very lightly exfoliating my face.

The Great Scrubber

This product really fixed the texture of my skin. My skin feels and looks visibly smoother. I had a lot of little small black and whiteheads that this product help me get rid of. I also noticed that my skin is less oily throughout the day when I use this. This product is also super refreshing on the skin after using it. I don't notice any new breakouts when I use this product.

Love it !

I love that this product has betonite clay and salicylic acid in it. Great ingredients for acne. This scrub left my skin feeling cleanser and not stripped!

Great for exfoliating

This is a great scrub that I would use once a week. The consistency is like a cream cleanser with tiny scrub particles. After using the scrub my skin felt so soft. The scent of the product is great too! It did leave my face a bit red after using, but that went away.