Oxy Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub Reviews

Gently detoxify with OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub, a mineral-rich purifying face scrub, to remove blackhead-causing dirt and impurities. Exfoliating biodegradable microbeads help to remove dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores to smooth skin and the bentonite clay enriched formula works to remove toxins and brighten skin. Containing volcanic ash and activated charcoal, which naturally purifies and exfoliates skin, and 2% salicylic acid to treat and prevent breakouts, OXY® Volcanic Ash Acne Scrub will leave you with a clean, clear complexion.

Messy

Overall this product smells nice enough, but seems excessively messy even for a scrub. I wouldn't buy it. Its definitely a product I can live without.

Nice invigorating scrub.

This Acne scrub was very simple to use. It can be used everyday without causing a severe reaction to your skin. Will leave your face feeling moisturized and clean.

Very gentle exfoliant

I Actually found this product to be very beneficial to my skin routine. My skin was very oily before using. I have noticed it isn’t oily at all anymore! My skin looks incredibly clear no acne at all, and what I had has cleared up. The volcanic ash face wash (the smell Reminds me of blue raspberry slushyies 😍) it is very light Exfoliate. I Would purchase again. Great value to!

So smooth

Love this product!
    The little scrubbies give my face a nice polished look and the smell is amazing!
    Love using it first thing in the am as a nice wake up feeling with a little tingle.

Propre

J'ai adoré le produit ! Il nettoie la peau en profondeur et ne laisse pas la peau sèche ! Il enlève bien le sébum ! Je recommande sans hésiter ce produit

Good basic scrub

It’s a good beginner scrub for someone who wants to start exfoliating. I didn’t notice any drastic changes in my acne breakouts or skin texture. I did like the menthol smell of the scrub and it does have a lot of charcoal/volcanic ash in it.

Sweet Scent Scrub

I really liked the sweet scent of this scrub. This was not an abrasive exfoliant on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product for those who are seeking for a gentle exfoliant that has SA. #tryOXY

Works well for me

I tried this scrub for the past few days and I enjoyed using it. The scrub did a wonderful job cleansing my skin without drying out my skin. There is a scent to the scrub but it did not irritate my skin. After 4 days, I felt it decreased the redness from a small breakout on my forehead. I will continue using this because I liked it!

my hubby loved it

My husband like this scrub very much because it does not damage his skin but still perfectly exfoliates. The aroma are not strong.. he like it very much how it leaves the skin hydrated after using it..It’s a great product and I definitely recommend it..He definitely buy it..It is apart of my his new daily facial routine now.. #tryoxy#gotitfree

October 06, 2021

I loved it!

I used this scrub twice a week, I have very oily skin, I didn't expect to see results this fast, it clears the skin for that excess of oil leaving it clean and fresh. It's a must for the oily skin, you will not be disappointed.