4.9/5

Good - 0

May 08, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

PACCO RABANNE LADY MILLION

Such a lovely perfume . Love it , but not my favourite as I do have others with more appealing smell for me . But I did try it and can say it is a bit to sweet for me , it is long lasting , but not the type that last a week or so on your coat . Will purchase as a gift as the bottle is unique, bit not for me.

April 28, 2021

Favourite Perfume

I love this perfume! it's my favourite by far. It's not too floral and not too strong.. not too masculine and not too feminine. It's perfect! I use it on date nights and family gatherings and I'm always getting compliments! It would make the perfect gift for her on any occasion.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Great fragrance

I received this perfume as a gift and I absolutely love it. It has an unique scent that lasts all day. I have always received compliments when I "weare" it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to try an unique frangrance.

March 10, 2021
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Just beautiful

My hubby bought this perfume for me on our anniversary. I am totally amazed on how great the scent is and how long it lasts on your skin!! Everyone at work asked me where I bought it from, what brand it is and they complimented me all day! I love this perfume Is one of my favourite 💕

United Kingdom

I alway buy this product

I don't buy any other perfume then this one. It smells amazing. One bottle of 80ml can last about 4-6 months (really depends on how often you wear it).

Blackpool, United Kingdom

The best

Lady million and One million .... there is not much to say because the smell is ONE IN A MILION . I just love it . Definitely will buy it again, but it’s a little bit expensive for the amount of a perfume ......

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

I absoulety love the smell of pacco rabanne lady million! Smells so lovely! Everytime I wear it I always get compliments on the smell and always get asked what it is! Not to expensive too

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

My all time favourite perfume !

I absolutely love this perfume ! It is my go to perfume and my favourite! It lasts all day 🥰 To me is a very strong, floral smell which I love, and I love when you purchase it in a gift set as you often get a handbag mini.

January 20, 2021
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

My goto

I wear this perfume daily it smells amazing and lasts all day. Always get compliments wearing it. And has always been a hit with the males been asked numerous times what scent I’m wearing by them!

August 10, 2020

smells amazing

its good value for the money.
    i got it as present and I loved
    it's a nice scent for work or anywhere else really.
    This is one of my favourite perfumes. The scent is really unique and lasts all day. You only need a small amount I would really recommend