Palm Bay Frozen Key Lime Cherry Reviews
#4 in Coolers

August 30, 2015

good to have just one but a little sweet. Price not bad but again really sweet

July 21, 2015

I really like the Key Lime Cherry flavour of Palm Bay and having it like a frozen slushie is awesome! It's a little too sweet for me,but it's still really good. So easy just to freeze, squeeze and enjoy!

July 21, 2015

These are so much fun, easy to serve. Great tasting & always a hit at summer parties.

July 21, 2015

These have become my new absolute favourite! So glad I tried them and definitely would reccomend them, they are abit sweet, but I have a serious sweet tooth!

July 16, 2015

I am obsessed with these. They're super cheap so I load up before going camping. The only downfall is that they're dangerously good which could lead to being extremely hammered ;-)

July 09, 2015

Im not a huge fan of Palm Bay simply because most of their products are overly sweet. But i really enjoyed this product. Saw them at the liqour store counter and thought they'd be awesome to try. They're a grwat summer drink to have while BBQing or just sitting outside with friends. They were very refreshing and surprisingly not too sweet.

July 08, 2015

If you are looking for a refreshing summer slushie drink....try this one! Great taste, very refreshing and goes great with a roaring campfire!

July 08, 2015

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this frozen drink! It wasn't too sweet. And I found to be refreshing!

June 10, 2015

These are so yummy, I like having them on a hot summer day, they are super refreshing

May 15, 2015

I needed something to cool down on the patio last weekend so , I went to our local LCBO and came across these pouches of deliciousness . You just need to pop them in the freezer for a few hours and then serve immediately. They are super affordable too ! Only 2.95$ per pouch