Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Cooler Reviews
#1 in Coolers

October 11, 2018

Don't have to wait for summer!

This drink is very refreshing, especially if you try the more citrus flavours. My personal favourite is the Palm Bay Key Lime and Cherry but I recommend to try them all! These drinks will make you feel like you're having a nice refreshing summer drink when really, it's just that good!

1.7/5

September 17, 2018

Tout les gouts sont dans la nature !

J'ai adorer palm bay cet été mais pas particulièrement cette saveur , par contre tout les goûts sont dans la nature donc je crois que le mieux est de l'essayer surtout si vous aimer le goût acidiuler !

June 22, 2018

My fav!

I love ALMOST all the flavours of these! The only one I wasn't a huge fan of was the Raspberry Lychee. Key Lime Cherry is absolutely delicious, and perfect for a hot sunny day on the beach or out laying in the sun.

May 05, 2018

Palm Bay

Love Palm Bay products. They taste great and are a great value. They are perfect for a family barbecue or a night out with friends. I would definitely recommend.

June 24, 2017

Très contente davoir de ouvert cette boisson!

Personnellement je n'aime pas la bière et lorsque j'ai goûté à la PALM BAY j'ai tout de suis apprécié son goût. C'est désaltérant avec un petit goût sucrė et fruité comme j'aime! Maintenant je me sens de la partie quand mes ami (es) boivent de la bière

May 13, 2017

After a stag and doe I went back to my best friends house and she had palm bays . She gave me one and it was so good ! It tasted so sweet and not like alcohol at all . I drank it so fast lol I drank 3 in an hour . Sweet , fruity and reasonably priced . I definitely recommend
    Them , especially to people who don't like the taste of alcohol.

May 10, 2017

These are my goto drinks when my boyfriend gets beer because I'm not a beer drinker at all. These are a much tastier alternative and they basically get you to the same level of intoxication. They have so many yummy flavours like Strawberry Pineapple and Cherry Lime I love them all !

May 10, 2017

My go-to drink. I just love Palm Bay Spritz Vodka Coolers! All of their flavours are so fresh and refreshing. They're a great price as well. For all of you travelling to the states, don't ask for Palm Bays at their liquor store! The american name for Palm Bay is actually Palm Breeze and believe it or not, althrough it's malt liquor, they are DELICIOUS!

May 08, 2017

One of my favorite go to drinks at a bbq, party, bar setting or just sitting on your deck with a bunch of friends just chit chatting the night away... Love when they are super cold in a cup with ice..

May 08, 2017

J'adore ces cooler!! Ma sorte préféré est pamplemousse.
    La boisson ne goute pas trop le malt. Le prix est bon. J'en rachète c'est sur cet été, et je vais même essayer ceux en "slush".
    Je recommande :)