Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil - Face Reviews

April 05, 2019
    California, United States

So amazing!

I have a dark spot so I need to rid of it. I also have sensitive skin. It was amazing, I’m still using and apply this to massage on my face after washed my face. My skin feel so smoothly and moisturizer. It smell so good. I love this product.

February 26, 2019

Love it

I started using this oil after seei g it on CityTV. It is a great light weight oil that really moistens the face. Canadian weather can be harsh on the face and this product definately helps.

November 15, 2018

it works!

Great face oil for the winter. I found it very oily for the summer. After using it for two weeks i can see a different in the complexion and smoothness in my fact.

July 18, 2018

New fav product!!

I have been using this for about a month. I have always loved Palmer's products and picked this up on a whim when I was looking for a new serum/oil for my dry skin. I have to say, I am looking great, I find myself skipping my BB cream or foundation most days. My skin is soft, even and my pores look fantastic!!

May 03, 2018

I love this product, my face loves this product

My face has endured a very harsh winter this year, when I used the skin therapy oil it made a difference right away, my face has never been this confortable

March 16, 2018

Best Face Oil that I have tried!

I love this face oil so much. I have tried some higher end products and I keep coming back to this one. It's oily at first but then my skin literally soaks it up and my face is nice and plump the following morning. I like that it has vitamin C and the rose scent is devine.

June 27, 2017

It works!

I purchased this skin therapy oil at Walmart for $10. It comes in a 30ml bottle with a dropper. 30ml doesn't seem like much but you'll only need 4-5 drops to cover your entire face and neck, so a little goes a long way. If you've ever smelled a rose bush that is exactly what the fragrance smells like, which I love because I grew up around rose bushes. I've only used this product four times now and I've already seen results. I apply it before bed after I've washed my face and when I wake up in the morning I have a nice healthy dewy glow. It has very noticeably reduced the redness/blotchiness of my skin. My face feels softer, cleaner, has a more even tone and youthful glow. I haven't seen a reduction in my fine lines but I'm only 32 so it's not like I have many to begin with. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone with an uneven skin tone, it actually works!

April 15, 2017

This is the first time I've tried a facial oil. I loved that it came in a bottle with a stopper - much easier than just pouring it on your hand! The oil smells lovely - just a hint of cocoa butter. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy shine on your face. Also contains Vitamin E.

January 02, 2017

I would never have thought about moisturizing my face with an oil, but this is an amazing product. The oil is quickly absorbed and my skin does not feel greasy at all, just soft. I have sensitive skin and get eczema, but this doesn't bother my skin at all.

April 01, 2016

I really didn't think I would ever use oil on my face! But due to menopause my skin is sooo dry I can't stand it. This left my face soft and smooth and not greasy! I love it and the price is great compared to a lot of oils I've seen. Palmers has always had a good reputation!