Palmers Cocoa Butter formula with vit e daily skin therapy Reviews

Good - 0

July 14, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Super hydrating

Super thick and rich moisturiser. Sweet smelling. Absorbs super quick with no stickiness left behind.

Evens out marks over a prolonged period of use.

December 18, 2018

It's really good

If your expecting a baby I suggest you start using this whole line of their products. It really work for preventing stretch marks. I used it and got barley any stretch marks and I had a really big baby.

December 18, 2018

Best cocoa butter formula

This is one of my winter essential skincare regimen. I use this all the time after a nice warm shower and it makes my skin feel soft and dewy. I love the smell of cocoa butter and a little goes a long way with this product. I have a few stretch marks and I noticed that they are fading away with the continuous use of the cocoa butter.

September 18, 2018
    Nevada, United States

Knocked the dry right out

I loved this lotion.You can tell right away that it is moturizing into your skin ,when it's actually happening..In the winter my hands got so dry and started cracking to where I thought it was gonna start bleeding.Thankfully I started using this on my hands then everywhere I had dry skin.My skin just soaked it right up.The dry skin was gone so quickly that I'm not even really sure if it was 1-3 days or 2-3 days that it healed and soothed my dry cracking hands..I was totally sold.Even though it's on the pricier side,Its definitely well worth every penny..

March 20, 2018

Great for dry skin!

I love this stuff! I use it every night after I have a shower and when I wake up in the morning my skin is silky smooth. It helped my hands from cracking this winter, and prevented my skin from getting dried out.

March 18, 2018

Smells like chocolate on me!

I have a ton of scented lotions but this always gets me compliments on how I smel like chocolate :) Not too thick, moisturizes my elbows really well. I wish it was easier to get out of the bottle, but overall I really love this lotion!

2.0/5

March 11, 2018

Made my skin breakout in hives!!!!!

I bought this product because I love the formula in the tall bottle. I was so happy when I found a big tub of this item because I was getting more product in a container for my money.

It was okay when I first started using it. A bit greasy but it was nice for my dry winter skin. The next couple days I noticed I was breaking out in hives from this butter!!!! It was awful!!! I was itchy in my tummy/chest area with tiny little red bumps all over my entire body!!! I was horrified!!!! I am disappointed to be stuck with a pretty much unused tub of this stuff!!!! I will repurchase the smaller bottle but never this tub again!!!

March 08, 2018

Excellent Daily Lotion!

This is a great lotion even year around in my opinion...not to mention it has 24 moisture but also smoothes out marks and tones skin! It even soothes skin after sun exposure and is suitable for Eczema prone skin it has done wonders for my skin and will most definitely recommend this product to friends and family!

January 19, 2018

Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula with Vit E. Daily Skin Therapy

I am in love with this moisturizer! It has replaced my “Body Butter” product. I use it daily and it is amazing on dry skin. The smell is to die for, I am constantly asked why do I smell so good...and it’s always the moisturizer! Added bonus, it helps smooth and tone skin! As someone who washes their hands may times daily due to my job, this is the only thing that helps keep me from the skin dryness associated with that!