Palmolive Dish Liquid Original Scent Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 163 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

May 25, 2017

Love this dish soap. I use it daily. It has a nice scent. Gets the dishes very clean and doesn't leave any oily residue. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin like me as it doesn't make my hands break out.

May 25, 2017

love the scent .. reminds me of my childhood in the kitchen with my mom but better still it works wonders on grease and leaves a fresh smell in the kitchen

April 25, 2017

I've been using this product on and off since my childhood and it's a market leader in my mind. Tried and true. I wish there were more coupons around for it though.

April 04, 2017

If you really care about your hands, please do not buy this dishwashing liquid. It will make your hands so dry and rough. I bought this once and my hands were bleeding because of the dryness and roughness. I tried everything to help my hands heal. But did not notice any difference. I realized it when the bottle was empty and my hands were healthy again.

March 16, 2017

J'aime le palmolive pour laver ma vaisselle ca me rappelle mon enfance car c'est le liquide a vaisselle que ma mère employait, il lave très bien les plats les plus difficile, je le recommande

March 14, 2017

This dish soap works to get even the toughest dish messes clean. The only problem I have with the Palmolive dish soap is that you have to use so much of it... I find myself constantly adding soap to my sponge!

March 13, 2017

I bought Palmolive to try it and see if it was effective on cleaning dishes and soft on my hands, it is. It's a light scent that's not to strong and cleans the dishes great and leaves my hands not dry at all!

March 08, 2017

Son prix est faible mais sa qualité aussi.
    Je ne peux croire que rendu en 2017 le parfum et l'efficacité de ce produit d'une marque aussi connue ne soit pas de qualité supérieure!
    Il faut en mettre beaucoup afin quil mousse et avoir le sentiment de propreté et elle disparaît rapidement dans le lavabo.
    Je suis désolée de dire que même s'il n'est pas dispendieux du tout je n'aime pas ce produit.

March 08, 2017

Not a fan of the original Palmolive at all.
    I think the smell is awful - It's a very watery product, usually end up putting to much then what's needed, dishes always need to be rinsed because I find it leaves a slippery film.

January 24, 2017

I don't think Palmolive dish liquid is thick enough. I feel I need a lot more Palmolive to wash dishes, than other liquid detergents. It also dries out my hands.