Pam non stick cooking spray Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 722 in Miscellaneous

April 25, 2017

I alternate (depending on what I'm cooking) this product with their olive oil version and like both equally. I've heard it can remove things like gum and nail polish from cloths etc too but haven't tried that out, lol. If it's that multipurpose great but maybe a little concerning too...

April 24, 2017

If you haven't tried this you must live under a rock or are a Newbie to cooking...
    This is magic in a spray can. It is easy to use and I wouldn't use anything else. I make Yorkshire pudding and I have to use Pam to spray the muffin tin.. Comes out like a dream perfect for baking and BBQ grills

April 24, 2017

Bon produit pratique rapide et efficace en un tour de main votre moule est beurré pas besoin d'un papier parchemins ou même un pinceau et ses fait j'adore en n'avoir toujours à la maison!!!

April 24, 2017

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT AND WORKS GREAT. SO CONVIENIENT AS OPPOSED TO USING BUTTER AND A BRUSH AND NO MESS AND DONOT HAVE TO WASH THE BUTTER OUT OF THE BRISTLES.

April 24, 2017

I use this Pam nonstick cooking spray that I bought from NoFrills when I make pizza, cupcakes, and cakes. I love it because the food never sticks to the pan after I spray it. Food comes off of the pan very easily. I would definitely buy it again!

January 24, 2017

I find this product to be a hit or a miss. I find that even when I liberally spray baking tins my items still get stuck and are difficult to remove/ break when doing so. It does seem to work better on ceramic/class containers, however. Though the current can I own has not yet experienced this, I have noticed that my previous nozzles have become clogged.

January 24, 2017

I use Pam cooking spray all of the time. It's better than oil, as it doesn't make the food greasy. It doesn't have much of a taste, so I can use a lot and it doesn't alter the food taste.

March 18, 2016

i bought this years ago so im not sure if it has improved or not,,, i did not like this cooking spray at all. i prefer to use other oil like coconut iol to grease my cooking and baking pans ,,, nope not for me

March 18, 2016

I love using Pam to cook with because it helps my food cook without sticking and also without adding extra calories from other things like oil or butter. This works extremely well and the can lasts a really long time. It also helps your pots and pans not be so messy because everything tends to come right off.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding