Pamper Swaddlers Overnight Reviews

October 29, 2017

I would buy again and recommend

Pampers swaddlers keep my little guy feeling dry throughout the night so we all get a good nights sleep. He wakes up happy with no leaks. I would recommend to all parents.

October 16, 2017

Love it

Tried this product with my first child and love it. Would recommend it and looking forward too trying it with my second child. Hopefully the quality is just as good.

October 06, 2017

great diapers

ive tried many brands of diapers however pampers swaddlers regular and oevr nights work wonders. never had a leak either. baby feels comfoetable in them. compared to the baby dry these r more flexible and comfortable for my newborn

July 12, 2017

good products

I think Pampers overnight diapers is a great product for my little one. He felt comfortable sleeping In them and I love that there was a line to inform you when the diaper is full.

June 13, 2017

tres bon produit

tres bon produit, nous n'avons eu aucun problement a l'utilisations ce cette couche, elle tiens bien les fuite a l'intérieur et nous n'avions pas besoin de ce soucier de quoi que ce soit.

June 10, 2017

this is an amazing pruduct that I will always use until my baby doesnt need diapers anymore. I love that it doesnt leak at night and my baby feels comfortable in it. It doesnt give my daughter diaper rash as the competitor brand, it absorbs a lot and works for the whole night.

June 10, 2017

Love love love pampers. I love the babyh smell when you open a new box. They really hold. I've had no leaks or accidents with pampers. They really stretch too. That's why I love them

June 08, 2017

While they are good diapers, I don't find them any different than daytime swaddlers. I do however recommend using swadders because they are a great diaper.

June 02, 2017

I use these for my daughter each night and she sleeps for a full 10 hours. There has only been a handful of times that she has woken up with wet jammies.

May 29, 2017

Pampers overnight kept my baby dry longer. She stayed asleep longer. And it kept her skin dry therefore less diaper rash. Pampers without a doubt is a product that I would use again