Pamper Swaddlers Overnight Reviews

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

My forever diaper

I have always bought these for my baby since they came out and they work wonders i love how they keep my little one dry all night long. These are for sure my forever diapers for the night time. I love how the fit my baby and how simple it is to put on my baby

July 09, 2019

Best diapers

I used these for when my daughter was a baby. Now with my twins, they are now 3 months old and still use them! They are good quality, no leaks for a whole night, 9pm- 6 am, no rashes or redness! They offer also a lot of coupons to save on them! And really love the app Pampers reward where you can scan the code you get when you buy so you can get gift or coupons to save! Really happy mom ! 🙂

June 12, 2019

Good brand

Nice quality. Can stay on for the said amount of time without really leaking. The problem is the size, it tends to be smaller than huggie's and as a result kind of fits snug or too big on my son.

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

No mess

They didnt soak thru baby likes wearing them the quality was good they were affordable baby slept thru the night they seemed environmentally friendly and were easy off and on

June 04, 2019

Best Overnight Diapers

Pampers Overnight diapers work wonderfully! They absorb so much more than a regular Pampers diaper, and they are every comfortable! I would recommend these to everyone with toddlers who are not yet potty trained.

May 16, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My son nurses a lot at night- these are great

My son nurses a lot of night and he would often soak through his diaper and pjs, so I would have to change his whole outfit which would wake him up. These stopped that, he doesn’t leak and can sleep through with a quick feed and not wake up much like he did when I had to change him.

April 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

bebe

Meilleur achats que j'ai faite , depuis que j'ai realiser que mon petit ca couche de jour ne durait pas toute une nuite . J'ai opter pour ses couche overnight . Elle dure toute une nuite. Sans aucun doute un achat obligatoire chez nous :)

April 01, 2019

value fro money

value for money. I have tried several other brands of diapers,but this is the best product. I have refered to many of my friends and they also like this brand.

March 29, 2019

Diapers

Excellent product. After 3children and a grandbaby, I have always chosen this product. Found great product for even the little ones with sensitive skin.

March 29, 2019

Not as good as huggies

These diapers are ok. I find the fit slightly bigger than Huggies brand, but I do not find they hold as much pee. We have had a couple accidents with pampers where we didn’t have that issue with Huggies.