Pampers Baby Dry Diapers - Size 4 - 108 Count Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 513 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child's stomach as they breathe, digest, and move throughout the night. Flexes to fit for Fewer Leaks. At night, a baby’s stomach can shrink up to an inch. Pampers Baby-Dry with Caterpillar-Flex expand and contract with your child, to help sleep go undisturbed.

May 10, 2017

These have to be thee best diapers out there. They are very resistant and highly effective. They feel soft on the inside and out helping my baby keep moving throughout the day without slowing her down. I am a very happy customer.

May 03, 2017

I really hated these diapers for the week I had to use them. Ran out of swaddlers and this was all they had in the store closest to me. Just not the same nice feel as the swaddlers. More than two leaks in one week. Left print marks on baby's bum etc just generally not nice

April 28, 2017

J'adore vos couches pampers j'achète souvent .... Elle sont super absorbantes et ma cocotte reste au sec sans oublier qu'elle sente bon ..............

April 27, 2017

I have used these diapers on all 5 of my kids. They are generally very good. The occasional diaper has faulty tabs. Their sizing is perfect, they aren't bulky when they need to be changed, and they have cute designs!

April 14, 2017

Totally in love with these diapers .As a mom of two young children . Pampers keep baby dry and happy . They fit well with no leaks out the sides , even the yellow line changes from yellow to blue when baby is wet.

April 04, 2017

J'utilise cette marque pour mon 5 eme bébés maintenant! J'en ai essayé d'autres mais elles ont des fuites ou laisse une odeur désagréable alors que pampers garde mon bébé su sec!

March 13, 2017

We loooooove Pampers diapers!! Baby Dry has to be our favorite! Even overnight (12-13 hours) my twins are waking up with dry skin. It is extremely important for our daughter as she has terrible eczema and any moisture that is held on to her skin makes her break out.

March 11, 2017

On of our favourites, very effective for keeping our babies dry, and also very soft. Only qualm is that it is also the most expensive brand so we often only buy when on sale.

March 01, 2017

When my little on was born I was given , A box of swaddlers and a box of Huggies, I swore by the swaddlers they were so effective never gave her a rash never leaked they were fool prof unlike the huggies they caused a rash and leaked , when my little one grew out of newborn diapers i switched from swaddlers to baby dry and I am so happy I did , I have always changed my daughter the moment she is wet for the future of potty training , But nighttime is a little bit harder she needs all the sleep she can get , and with pampers baby dry is gives me great satisfaction knowing she can sleep and not have to worry about rashes or leaking all over the mattress. I and Very impressed :)

January 25, 2017

I'm not sure if it's because it is too large or what but my baby's poop always spill on the back. Like everytime. We were using the Swaddler size 3 before we use this and it seems to be like it for a while now. We're planning on going back to Swaddler size 4 after we use all of this.