Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Bolton, United Kingdom

Pampers

I have two kids and for both buying only pampers baby dry diapers. And for friens buying only pampers baby dry diapers. Its good diapers to all age baby

2.2/5

North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Not enough protection. Not for me

Not for me at all. I occasionally will buy a packet, for ease or various other reasons but usually wish I had not. LO usually leaked through in these.

3.2/5

Bexley, United Kingdom

Not really a good quality

As it specifies on the product that is good quality but actually...is not. I bought so many packets of pampers for little one, and all they leaked or not holding too much. Also, they are a bit pricey. I used to love it, but now is disappointing us.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Love

Brilliant nappies have used pampers throughout all my babies never used anything different
    Give my baby good protection over night
    No leaks
    Will buy again
    Good designs and not very thick

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Can't really decide

These nappies are a good brand. They are not too bulky when baby is wearing them. My problem is there is a fine line to how much liquid these nappies can hold. Saying that there is a good size range too

2.8/5

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Good for some but not for me.

I bought these instead of our usual brand as they were on offer on a baby event at my local supermarket. I wasn’t impressed to be honest. They had a weird ‘sugar puff’ type of smell as soon as my boy did a tiny wee (possibly on purpose so you can tell if they’re wet?) which I didn’t like. I thought he had a water infection!! They also didn’t last overnight whereas his usual brand do. He was soaked and I had to wash all the bedding etc.

Works in a pinch

We are a Pampers household - it’s all we buy! However, I do prefer the Swaddlers rather than the Baby Dry diapers. We find that the Baby Dry doesn’t hold as much liquid, and our boy typically leaks out of these ones the Swaddlers have the mesh lining, whereas the Baby Dry only has the padded lining.

Every baby is different

I have tested Pampers on two different occasions for my now 10 month old son. Lots of poop explosions (TMI?). Although I know people who rave about them, they were not well fitting for my baby.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Defo buy again

Love all Pampers products and think these nappies are amazing. The only nappy I will ever use. Never leaves my little one sore. And she gets around easy I'm them. Mot expensive at all. Defo a top 10 best buy of mine.

October 24, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

I would reccomend

Super soft and comfortable for little ones no leaks for hours. Nice stretchy sides. I would reccomend this product to everyone my little one loves them as much as I do