Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 17, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Pamper diapers

I love Pampers. They are all that we buy threw all of the diaper stages.They keep your baby dry and move with your baby as they go threw their stages.

September 17, 2019
    United States

great diapers

Great diapers , my kids do great in them! Never have leaks , comfortable fit ! One of my favorites. Great price for good quality, the brand is just amazing

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Awesome diapers!

Pampers were my go to diapers with my babies. I tired chapter brands and even Huggies but the baby dry we’re the best for both my kids. My kids both have sensitive skin and neither had a reaction to these. They are cost friendly and reliable.

September 15, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great for sensitive skin!

My second born had many bad allergic reactions to multiple diaper brands. Pampers was our go to in order to prevent this. The baby dry line was more economical and got us through!

United States

Pampers baby dry

Pampers is hands down my favorite brand of diapers. But these diapers just don't live up to what I expect from pampers. They feel a bit rough and didn't do well with leakage. Priced high for the effectiveness.

Indiana, United States

Love it

Pampers baby dry diapers is amazing. It protects my baby against irritation and she does not have break outs from wearing it. I love the fact that its absorbency is great as well. It takes a while for the diaper to be full because it absorbs greatly. I love the fit and the quality of the diapers

Washington, United States

Most reliable diapers

I have used several brands of diapers before settling into pampers dry baby diapers. Hands down never had any accidents with this one for both my kids so far. Lot of times, I wouldn’t have to change the diaper in the middle of the night too! Wish it was more affordable but nevertheless works great!

Louisiana, United States

Pamper diapers

Pampers were always my first choice of diapers they hold up good an keep the baby's bottom dry ..I would totally recommend these to anyone I used Pampers for bith my babies

Illinois, United States

Pampers

I love Pampers brand high quality efficient and always keep my kids dry and diaper rash free! Pampers is a well known brand my mom used on me now I'm using them on my son!

September 13, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Highly recommended

This is the only brand that I use on my little one! I definitely plan to use this brand up until my little one has outgrown the diaper phase! I also love the rewards program that comes with using Pampers!