Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not good

Not a fan of these they left my little girl with a horrible painful nappy rash her poor bum was so sore they also leek really easily the feel cheap but yet they cost a Bomb

October 24, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Awful nappies

I've trying these a few time and I think these are awful nappies, I found that they leaked after an hour of child wearing them. I thought it was just the one nappy but after quite a few of them did it I changed brands will not go to these again

August 10, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Pampers

I have had continuous problems with the children’s skin reacting and having really bad nappy rash. It appears to be quite a common problem as I have found out after speak to mums at the baby club. I was going to try at a later date to see if it was still a problem but have decided to just stay away from pamper nappies, don’t have any problem with there wetwipes.

August 06, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Not our favorite

We love pampers but these are the worst for our kids. The material always felt weird and each of our 3 kids always leaked out of these. I gave them away. The other diapers pampers make are so much better!

July 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Leaky diapers

I first used these on my son when he was a newborn and he leaked through every single time. It was frustrating constantly having to change his clothes.

1.0/5

July 03, 2019

0.8/5

July 03, 2019

Not my go to

Unfortunately these Pampers diapers are not my go to. I did not like them at all. My little guy can pull them off and we have too many leak issues. I wont be buying these again.

0.8/5

June 26, 2019

Sadly no

Sadly I wasn’t able to use these with my daughter because of the diaper having a fragrance. Also the sizing was weird and my daughter was a big baby so pampers was a no go.

1.0/5

April 03, 2019

Poor quality that leak!

Love other products by Pampers, but disappointed that my daughter woke up numerous times having soaked through pj’s from diaper. Not only that, but if she didn’t soak through, they would also have this terrible urine odour.

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Why do they make these?

Baby dry diapers have something in them that if the urine is left too long against the skin it makes burns. Its sad that baby dry is the best price per diaper when it comes to pampers but my doctor told me the chemical burn on my daughters privates was from the diaper. Cruisers and swaddlers i have not had this issue.