Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 16, 2021

Pee does not stay in the diaper!!

I hate this! They are already leaking. They do not hold the poop in. Always always a blow out happening with them. My toddler gets a rash every single time she wears them!

1.7/5

August 04, 2021

Too much leaking !

My child is 11 months on size 3 diapers, and I used to love pampers for my previous child ! But with this one, the diapers are constantly ripping and leaking ! My child will be dry and the diaper is ripping around the legs ! Or I’ll put my child for a nap with a dry diaper and they wake up with a normal amount of wetness and the crystals in the diaper have exploded and are everywhere ! Have switched to huggies which has never been a first choice to me, but the diaper is staying together.

July 27, 2021

I love Pampers, but not babydry

Babydry Pampers is the worst of the pampers products. I tried using these for my daughter when she was a baby due to the fact that they were a cheaper price. They were horrible! Pee always came through the diaper and it felt like paper inside. Always ripped inside as well. I am not a mother who leaves pee or poo in their baby’s diaper for long at all. I pretty much change them asap or as soon as I notice it.
    I currently use Pampers swaddlers for my young son now as I did when my daughter was a baby, they are amazing.
    Babydry really isn’t worth the cheaper price you pay.

1.3/5

May 04, 2021

Pampers Baby Dry

My 3 month old would go at least 9 hours with a Huggies diaper and even then it wasn't fully wet. Then I tried Pampers and I've had to change him twice in 6 hours and both times he's entirely wet thru several layers and onto the bedsheets. If he wears these I have to change him a couple times in the night and since he's wet thru I have to change all his clothes so he's wide awake- hard enough to get sleep without adding lousy diapers to the mix. The tabs come off the diapers easily and the diaper always feels soggy when you pick up the baby- terrible at absorbing. Won't be The product is of very bad quality and even if the diaper is full the indicator line doesn’t change to blue. Plus the diapers are not absorbing one or two pee even though I am using premium care. It’s disgusting and never expected this with Pampers and mommies don’t buy and play with your child’s health.

April 12, 2021

I THINK THEY CAN DO BETTER

I am a new mom and honestly I have seen and looked forward to using Pampers baby dry for my baby, unfortunately the diaper didn't live up to my expectations.

It gets wet way too fast vs other brands I used.

Bottomline is this, with how long Pampers has been in business, they really should do way way better with theirs diaper products! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

March 23, 2021

I wouldnt buy Pampers dry again

I wouldnt buy pampers dry again but will stick to pamper swaddlers. I found the pampers dry leaked constantly and found them tighter fit and smaller sized compared to others.

1.3/5

March 11, 2021
    Texas, United States

I will not use these!

A diaper is just a diaper right?.. wrong! These diapers made my son break out so badly that I had to take him to the doctor. I will never use these diapers again!

February 06, 2021
    Coventry, United Kingdom

I wouldn’t buy this product again

I stocked up on Pampers before my son was born as they had a very reputable name. I didn’t have any issues with the fit but I always found that they leaked (and yes they were being changed regularly)
    The moment I switched to a supermarket own brand I found that I didn’t have this issue.

1.8/5

November 19, 2020

Not my first choice

I honestly am not a huge fan of pampers. I find they leak and fall apart. Tried them on my two children and same impression both times. I don’t buy them unless I have no choice.

October 29, 2020

Definitely not our go to diapers anymore

Pampers What is the brand we swore by with that first born. But I’m not sure if over the course of 10 years they have change the formula or not. But I find they are definitely not as absorbent as they used to be. We have a 2 1/2-year-old that was literally peeing through pampers diapers every single night and soaking his bag. We switched brands about two months ago and haven’t had any issues cents. I definitely wouldn’t recommend Pampers brand if you have a child that pees a lot at night time as they just aren’t as absorbent as they used to be!