Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.3/5

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Pampers

They are ok through the day but didnt keep my son dry through the night so a lot of night time changes with him waking up soaking wet so got through double the amount of nappies

1.7/5

January 29, 2020

NOPE

I Love Pampers! But Baby Dry is no good. It does not live up to what it says it does. They do not stay dry for up to 12 hours. They don't even stay dry for 6 hours. Pampers Swaddlers are much better! THEY actually keep baby dry for 6+ hours!!!!

1.7/5

January 06, 2020

Not making this mistake again

While the product claims to offer up to 12 hrs of protection I have to change my baby at least once during the night or risk having him wake up soaking wet. They seem thin compared to other diapers we have used and as a result do not have the same absorption ability. There is also no barrier system running along the back so we have experienced poop blow-outs as well (especially if my son poops while in his bouncer)

2.0/5

January 04, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

None of my kids can use them

I have three kids and every single time I put them in a pampers diaper they leak out. I have tried several different types of pampers and every time it’s the same thing they leak right out.

1.5/5

October 23, 2019

watch out

when my son was born we used pampers only to realize they left him with second degree diaper rashes on his bum. Fair warning to new moms out there, keep an eye out for second and third burns. I had to switch to seventh generation diapers. After that he never had a second degree diaper rash since.

1.2/5

October 10, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Better out there.

I don't feel as if Pampers are worth the money at all, the only thing I liked about them when using for my daughter is the pictures on the nappies.
    They don't hold much, they feel very damp after just 1 wee. Not worth buying or recommending.

1.5/5

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Do not like!

Really cannot stand these! My son was in these for a while as they was given to us when he was born, he forever leaked through them everything would be covered

1.2/5

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Pampers

For the price you pay for pamper which I found wasn’t good at all you could use other nappies which are much cheaper and better on the baby’s skin. All my girls cannot use these. I found they was rubbish at absorbing and they smelt nasty after a little wee.

2.0/5

September 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only would buy out of necessity

These diapers do not have much of stretch to them. They also irritated my 3 month old skin. Because of the lack of stretch they seemed to fit smaller and tighter around belly and legs.

1.3/5

September 04, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Not worth the money

The diapers are okay for little ones that aren't on the move yet, but once they get more mobile they just aren't that effective. I would buy cheap store brands before I would buy these for a toddler.