Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.2/5

October 10, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Better out there.

I don't feel as if Pampers are worth the money at all, the only thing I liked about them when using for my daughter is the pictures on the nappies.
    They don't hold much, they feel very damp after just 1 wee. Not worth buying or recommending.

1.5/5

October 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Do not like!

Really cannot stand these! My son was in these for a while as they was given to us when he was born, he forever leaked through them everything would be covered

1.2/5

October 08, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Pampers

For the price you pay for pamper which I found wasn’t good at all you could use other nappies which are much cheaper and better on the baby’s skin. All my girls cannot use these. I found they was rubbish at absorbing and they smelt nasty after a little wee.

2.0/5

September 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Only would buy out of necessity

These diapers do not have much of stretch to them. They also irritated my 3 month old skin. Because of the lack of stretch they seemed to fit smaller and tighter around belly and legs.

1.3/5

September 04, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Not worth the money

The diapers are okay for little ones that aren't on the move yet, but once they get more mobile they just aren't that effective. I would buy cheap store brands before I would buy these for a toddler.

September 04, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Similar to store brands IMO

I find that the swaddles diaper from pampers is Far superior to its babydry counterpart. The babydry, isn’t soft and seems really thin. babydry gives My baby a slight rash as opposed to the swaddlers from Pampers. Babydry is similar to that of the stores own brand, thin and crinkled. Not for us, pampers yes, babydry no.

August 29, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Nah....

These are pampers basic diapers. I much prefer the PURE or the swaddlers. These feel cheap and leak often. You definately get what you pay for with this diaper

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me.

I tried Pampers with my son and, safe to say, it did not go well. They leaked when he wore them at night, so my poor boy woke up wet. I honestly have found that supermarket homebrands are far superior and better for baby and bank balance!

July 05, 2019

Too many leaks

I dont recommend these as we had so many leaks especially during the night. I have used other Pampers and had no issue so I would give the baby dry ones a hard pass

1.3/5

June 26, 2019

Worst diapers ever

Out of all the diapers I have used, these are the worst ones!!! I found my little one always leaked through them. No matter how much these are on sale, I refuse to purchase them.