Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me.

I tried Pampers with my son and, safe to say, it did not go well. They leaked when he wore them at night, so my poor boy woke up wet. I honestly have found that supermarket homebrands are far superior and better for baby and bank balance!

July 05, 2019

Too many leaks

I dont recommend these as we had so many leaks especially during the night. I have used other Pampers and had no issue so I would give the baby dry ones a hard pass

June 26, 2019

Worst diapers ever

Out of all the diapers I have used, these are the worst ones!!! I found my little one always leaked through them. No matter how much these are on sale, I refuse to purchase them.

2.0/5

June 04, 2019

Constant blow threw

I find that every time I purchase pampers either the tabs rip off, or my baby blows threw them. I’ve tried increasing size decreasing size, it never fails.

1.2/5

April 09, 2019

Ce n'est pas ma marque préférée!

Je n'aime pas la marque Pampers en plus qu'elle laisse souvent des petites 'bulle' cette sorte la c'est encore pire. Je trouve sa très dommage, car j'aurais aimer les aimer.

1.5/5

April 03, 2019

Nope!

My kids can not wear pampers they pee once and it leaks right through even going up in size it still leaks they wake up in the morning and are soak in wet them and their bed I will never buy pampers again unless I have no choice

2.0/5

April 01, 2019

Will not buy this product again!

I tried these diapers, since there are more in the box than the Swaddlers (which I normally buy). The box says they are ‘up to 12 hours of dryness’, this is untrue. When my little one goes to bed at nighttime he’s got on a clean/dry diaper, when he wakes up in the morning the diaper has leaked through and his pajamas and sleep sack are soaked through.

March 29, 2019

Refuse to buy pampers!

I tried these diapers several times as I have three children, my youngest now being 7 months old. Every single time I have used then my kids leak through. My daughter would wake up and I would have to change her bedding, and outfit every single morning! It is extremely frustrating and a lot of extra laundry for no reason. There is no elastic style at the back which curves around the babies bum to keep anything it. So of course it all leaks out. I refuse to use pampers for this reason.

March 22, 2019

No thanks!

I have a 5 month old boy and I can say with certainty that these do not work great for boys. He always ends up peeing up through the diapers. They are “small” in terms of sizing and are too small around his legs and too loose around his belly

February 27, 2019

Dangerous!

My son ended up with chemical burns all over his bottom and legs because of these diapers!! I'm so thankful that I realized in time cause who knows what would have happened had he went to bed in that diaper and had to wear it all night! Even as it is he ended up with a horribly painful rash got days after I washed him several times!